• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crashed E...

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So on cycle about 8 weeks test and mast

Letro as AI, .5mg every other day from hardcore peps.

Now it's obvious my E is crashed, lethargy, depression and anxiety, bad outlook on everything. feeling just generally horrible. Headaches etc etc

What do guys?

why did u decide to use letro for your a/i? were u having gyno issues? if not id drop letro and use adex or aromasin if needed till end of cycle...

So on cycle about 8 weeks test and mast

Letro as AI, .5mg every other day from hardcore peps.

Now it's obvious my E is crashed, lethargy, depression and anxiety, bad outlook on everything. feeling just generally horrible. Headaches etc etc

What do guys?

bloodworks,it's the only way.and,how much test are u taking?mast? I had my estros very low,months ago (not gear related).the only issue was a loss of libido,but nothing else.same symptoms can relate to different situations

First 6 weeks was 500 test 400 mast

Last 2-3 weeks it's been 750 test and 400 mast.

I could only get my hands on letro I read that low doses is fine used as an AI. Only other product I have is nolva, what do you guys think I should do?

Probably a little too much Letro. However, the only way you'll know is to spend the $50 on labs. Anything we tell you is pure guesswork. You need bloods.

Probably a little too much Letro. However, the only way you'll know is to spend the $50 on labs. Anything we tell you is pure guesswork. You need bloods.

What should I ask for exactly on the test do you guys think? Australian terms if possible?

A lot of ppl might say this is a bad idea but...

Pin some extra test, TNE or prop if you got it.

Lay off AI completely for a few days

switch to less harsh AI

I got frisky with my AI once and had these same side effects...I did this and it got me feeling good again in a couple days.

I think u can go and ask for testing E2,beta estradiol. E2 is international,even here in italy.

Back