• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

deca front load?

I actually had a good experience with frontloading test buy idk about deca

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

I front loaded Deca. It was awesome. Started seeing results as fast as NPP, but it took a long time to clear out

I just started a test/deca cycle Monday. After going to steroidplot.com I decided to do a slight front load of both for the first week. I'm doing 3 pins the 1st week. Each pin is 250mg test e and 200 mg deca. After that I'll just do 2 of those shots a week until I drop the deca after week 18.
According to the plot it makes a pretty big difference

I've run some long front loads with great results.........300mg pin then pin again 14 days later..next pin 10 days ...next pin 7.......then stay on 7 day schedule..........this seems to load nicely and build gradually........I always notice nice slow linear gains..........same formate at end of cycle...

I always forget about that because I've never experienced it. I feel like I get every side from every other compound. But hey, it's a fair trade, right?

IML Gear Cream!
Personally I love Decca. ...If I run a entire cycle with Decca in it...I always front load... (I almost cruise on Decca during other cycles just for joint relief)... Last time I ran a Test/Decca cycle was actually just a few months back...wanted to try Blueprint Labs...so I did a simple cycle...I did take an Ai the whole time...but DAMN..I blew up like a madman...and I don't mean BLOAT..!!! It was good solid gains....now I've ran MANY different sources Decca...on here..or local..etc....same diet...same everything. ....ONLY DIFFERENCE in routine was ....gear...I ran BLUEPRINT..!!! Not promising u will get same results. ...my one friend on here was running 500mg.a EW of Test....and same mg. NPP...and he swole up bad he said bout 5 was in...I asked him if he was running an Ai...and never gotta response. ..maybe that's why he was bloated..??.. ..I'm guessing he got some sort of Ai....cuz I haven't heard back..??? P.S. Never had Decca dick either...even when I've ran 400 - 600mg EW... Everyone is JUST SO DIFFERENT BRO'S..!!! Throughout the years I've noticed some libido drop from a couple compounds/cycles...but dick always worked. .!!! Lol..srs...

Back