• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adding to next cycle...

tuffg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 42 yrs old,5'9 212lbs and my BMI approx. 12%...My cycle experience is limited to 12wk cycles of 500mg test e/400mg deca EW ,with a 4wk dbol kickstart..Just finished my fourth cycle,the three prior to this one i've ran pct but decided to cruise after last one with 250mg test e EW..Now into fourth week cruising and feel really good and don't seem to have lost much, if any gains..My question is this:I feel like I'm ready to step it up a notch by adding to my next bulking cycle,what would be a good add on to this cycle?? Thanks guys,sorry for the newbie question,but hey,gotta start somewhere....

bulking is not complicated...........bump the test to 750 min cycle...maybe add AD50 two weeks at start then dbol two weeks........need good AI to off set estro sides............maybe cross over to the darkside try tren(just do ur research first).......id recommend a longer cruise before blast........atleast 3 months but that's my run.......O yea, eat f-ing everything!

Yes to add to what zionoir626 said, upping the dose can have just as much if not more benefit then adding more compounds. 750mg ew test should be the base and then adding other compounds to that should be based on what goals you have. What are your goals?

As of now my goal by next spring is 230lb before a cut cycle for the summer.If that's unrealistic please share.And I do understand that diet plays the biggest role..Thanks guys

As of now my goal by next spring is 230lb before a cut cycle for the summer.If that's unrealistic please share.And I do understand that diet plays the biggest role..Thanks guys

Test prop and tren ace is a great cycle if you've never tried tren. This is a strong fat burning cycle but you will still put on muscle. 700 test p and 350 tren ace. With short esters you have to pin every day or every other day.

Test prop 700mg weeks 1-12
Tren ace 350mg weeks 1-12
Aromasin 25mg ed

*you could do 8 or 10 weeks instead of 12 with a short ester if you want.

Or if you want more "wet" gains and strength gains I would go with test-e deca dbol

Test-e 750mg weeks 1-12
Deca 400-600mg weeks 1-12
Dbol 50mg weeks 1-6
Aromasin 25mg ed weeks 1-12

Thanks for the advice..I'm gonna up the dosage and extend a couple weeks on the dbol from 4 to 6 and run with that.Doing a little more research on the tren for the future.I really appreciate yall taking time to give your input and taking a newbie in..

Back