• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH real or fake?

phonique

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got these in wondering if they are real or fake or bunk. The anti counterfeit checks out on the sources(printed on the box) website. Pinwheel black top with website printed on box and anti counterfeit code checking out

Attachments

• IMG_0791.jpg
    IMG_0791.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0795.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 31
I think they're fake. Pretty sure that the websites for hyges aren't the one on that label. They should be hygetropin.com or hygetropin.com.cn

www.levram.us

Ahh. So they're completely bunk and void of GH or just generics which may contain some GH?

Yeah the could be either. Sometimes fake copies work the exact same way if the people making it now what they are doing, other times it's just them making garbage putting it in a hyge copied box to sell and make money. Run a serum test.

www.levram.us

the 100iu kit should look like this
if this isnt allowed because of the site on the pic just yank it down was using as a reference not promoting anyone
11_2.jpg

Last edited:
You should do a before and after serum test and post it for all of us to see

I can't do a before since I'm already shooting this. I will get a serum test since before I started this HGH, which was this week, I've not been on anything at all so my igf and serum levels should of been baseline before.

Hey if we can get bushmaster to chime in he will tell us .....I know hes been gettin killed at work lately ...

i have used alot of hyge gh a few years ago and i never seen them with stickers placed on the box for the batch# and the sticker for the website in the bottom left hand corner. other thing the tops on the 100iu you kits are now yellow, i beleive there was a time they were brown but i am not 100% certain. not saying those dont contain gh, but i can tell you they are not authentic.
not to mention that authenticity sticker looks cheesy as hell too.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ I read some of ur post previousely on gh issues u seem to b knownledgable as well

i have used alot of hyge gh a few years ago and i never seen them with stickers placed on the box for the batch# and the sticker for the website in the bottom left hand corner. other thing the tops on the 100iu you kits are now yellow, i beleive there was a time they were brown but i am not 100% certain. not saying those dont contain gh, but i can tell you they are not authentic.
not to mention that authenticity sticker looks cheesy as hell too.
The 100iu kits were brown and the 8iux25 kits of 200iu were green. Never had a sticker and should always be verified on .com.cn website.

The 100iu kits were brown and the 8iux25 kits of 200iu were green. Never had a sticker and should always be verified on .com.cn website.

/\/\/\this is the gh guru here, you can take what he says to the bank

I can't do a before since I'm already shooting this. I will get a serum test since before I started this HGH, which was this week, I've not been on anything at all so my igf and serum levels should of been baseline before.

Works.

This is one thing that is really great about these forums. Verifying products and brands.

Back