• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blueprint Future

TheArchitect

Comin4ya
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well looks like our sub forum got put in the wrong place LOL. Its under the peps section right now. Im sure that will get squared away soon. Its a little scary with some of the things going on right now with other sources and all the new ones popping up so i know alot of you guys are worried about the board from the pm's ive gotten. Thats one of the reasons we decided to come back. Don't worry we will still work something out with Bush (Good bro right there). And also dont worry about the board. I saw some post of someone saying that most people dont care on here. I don't believe that to be true. I have full faith in the admin and mods to sort some of this stuff out. This is a community and YOU determine what happens with the board. Come together. Support each other and things will all pan out. Take it from an old guy thats been around the block more than a few times. Ok, enough of the Dad speech.

I wont go on and on about our quality. I think that has already been established and we are committed to continuing that and trying to evolve and get better.

Plans and goal for the future:

1- Being available to all the members here on boards to answer questions
2- Setting up an easier way to receive our updated lists
3-Revamping the entire line and price structure.
4- Adding some new prods ... Thinking of adding HCG, GH and caber if we can find a quality that meets our standard. Let us know what you would like to see.
5- Getting rid of that damm banner that says we are "Coming soon" LMAO .. at this point we already came, smoked a cig, left the money on the table and are back at home with our wives :)

Arch

Well looks like our sub forum got put in the wrong place LOL. Its under the peps section right now. Im sure that will get squared away soon. Its a little scary with some of the things going on right now with other sources and all the new ones popping up so i know alot of you guys are worried about the board from the pm's ive gotten. Thats one of the reasons we decided to come back. Don't worry we will still work something out with Bush (Good bro right there). And also dont worry about the board. I saw some post of someone saying that most people dont care on here. I don't believe that to be true. I have full faith in the admin and mods to sort some of this stuff out. This is a community and YOU determine what happens with the board. Come together. Support each other and things will all pan out. Take it from an old guy thats been around the block more than a few times. Ok, enough of the Dad speech.

I wont go on and on about our quality. I think that has already been established and we are committed to continuing that and trying to evolve and get better.

5- Getting rid of that damm banner that says we are "Coming soon" LMAO .. at this point we already came, smoked a cig, left the money on the table and are back at home with our wives :)

Arch

i smoked a cig and went in for seconds... without the caber.

But in all seriousness, I'm in this aas thing for the long haul. I have graduated from finding the best deal. It's not about the dollars anymore. I would rather have less good gear then more questionable gear. BPL is not the only place to get good gear. But BPL is one of the best.

But in all seriousness, I'm in this aas thing for the long haul. I have graduated from finding the best deal. It's not about the dollars anymore. I would rather have less good gear then more questionable gear. BPL is not the only place to get good gear. But BPL is one of the best.

Tried most of them and I have to agree with ya bro .

I've only run the mast. Waiting (im)patiently for the list because I NEED MOAR

+1

Welcome back Arch. I am not gonna miss out on ordering some BPL now that your back!!

IML Gear Cream!
Appreciate the comments guys. I may be a little more low key than the other sponsors as far as frills and gimmicks but i try to put the pazazz where it needs, In your products and im glad you guys see that. Im here for ya. Arch

So.. Not to be a dick or anything, but does BluePrint go by BLP also? There is a vendor called BigLeaguePharma with same initials. This is potentially going to be confusing as fuck.

BluePrint Laps = BPL

Big League Pharma = BLP

Just going to really need to pay attention when reading and writing, there's a difference but I can see some of us dyslexic fuckers screwing this up.:D

BluePrint Laps = BPL

Big League Pharma = BLP

Just going to really need to pay attention when reading and writing, there's a difference but I can see some of us dyslexic fuckers screwing this up.:D

Ya seriously. I obviously already screwed it up. :wits:

Plans and goal for the future:

1- Being available to all the members here on boards to answer questions
2- Setting up an easier way to receive our updated lists
3-Revamping the entire line and price structure.
4- Adding some new prods ... Thinking of adding HCG, GH and caber if we can find a quality that meets our standard. Let us know what you would like to see.

Arch
WHAT GREAT NEWS TO READ EARLY IN THE MORNING. .!!! Great News and welcome the fuck back BPL..!!!

^^^^^^^^x2

So.. Not to be a dick or anything, but does BluePrint go by BLP also? There is a vendor called BigLeaguePharma with same initials. This is potentially going to be confusing as fuck.

:thinking:

Back