• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Labs

bushmaster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it me or do new labs pop up here every day? Nice to see some of the established sources aren't lowering prices because they stand behind their products.

Sorry but I for one will be happy to come down as a source on here. Like I said years ago when I started. Customers will always come back to quality.

I've only used one of the new labs so far, and there gear is fucking amazing. Don't think I'm gonna chance any of da others tho. But trust me, If I could afford your GH I would in a heartbeat. To rich for my blood

Pharm GH is a whole different world....many say its too much money....I bet if they sat down and counted all the money they spend on OTC stuff each year they could run 2ius ed of sero's for the year...

Think about it....whey or GH?..I will take the GH and eat turkey..

^ let's be real, you can afford both!
Takes a lot of money too look this good!

But same goes for gear, I'd prefer to spend my hard earned money on a vial of Test rather than some fancy supplement that may work but probably won't, as it only been tested on mices.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I'm taking orders from any former MLG customers looking for a source with just as much to offer (nothing) and at a comparable price (as much as you wanna send me).

Most of us here know who the best labs are. I'd much rather pay for quality and potent gear than I would a $20 vial of test full of floaters that looks like it was filled by a 3 year old. Some people only care that it's cheap.... Which amazes me.

Back