• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steel Gear

rammstein122003

Aspiring BB
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2 Weeks ago I ordered some Dragon pharma clen, 2 packs of winny tabs, and T3 for one of my buds wanting to cut quickly. 2 days ago I received only the T3 in a package. I have contacted the sponsor here on the site and while communication is steady, its beginning to become a headache. One guy says 3 things were shipped in different packages, which is fine, but when he gave me the tracking number, it showed that it was delivered already on the 23rd. Its been back and forth with these guys and I am starting to fear that I was ripped off somehow.... Spent $170 and only got T3..... Now my bud wants his money back and my reputation is being bashed. Hopefully this will be resolved and I will praise Steel Gear for awesome Customer Support, but I fear the worst.

Updates as they come.

Mike

2 Weeks ago I ordered some Dragon pharma clen, 2 packs of winny tabs, and T3 for one of my buds wanting to cut quickly. 2 days ago I received only the T3 in a package. I have contacted the sponsor here on the site and while communication is steady, its beginning to become a headache. One guy says 3 things were shipped in different packages, which is fine, but when he gave me the tracking number, it showed that it was delivered already on the 23rd. Its been back and forth with these guys and I am starting to fear that I was ripped off somehow.... Spent $170 and only got T3..... Now my bud wants his money back and my reputation is being bashed. Hopefully this will be resolved and I will praise Steel Gear for awesome Customer Support, but I fear the worst.

Updates as they come.

Mike

Hahah its very coomon for it to b shipped in different packages ..steel gear is solid brother no worries , I think some of the issue or confusion maybe cause u spoke to 3 different people ...if u just deal with one rep its smoother

Yeah, thats what I am worried about... didnt fork out 170 bucks to have my shit get " delivered " when it never did -___- lol

im really confident in your source ,,however i think this should all be handled in a pm with a rep...and stay with one rep dont try talking to pm all of them it just makes things more difficult....then if no contact or answers after a couple weeks when all else fails then post in open forum.....jmo

I've ordered from them before, you have to sign for the packages so not sure how this could happen...strange.... who signed for it then :thinking: But I also agree with the guys, should have waited a while longer to try and get it worked out in private before you post in the open forum bashing sponsors.

Im not bashing Steel Gear by any means, I am just trying to get everyones take on this. Re-read my last sentence, I said that I would also openly praise them if this got taken care of.

I wouldn't have opened a thread this soon though on this part of the forum. I would at least wait 30days thats the rule of thumb i always thought in this business but i know we can all get alittle worried and jump the gun. Hope it gets resolved and you are happy with them in the end. I was about to place my first order too with them

Back