• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question

MakeItMethylated

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone's significant other not accept the bodybuilding lifestyle?

Like having to eat so frequently is the problem

My fiancé try's to tell me when I can and can't eat and it drives me insane

I'm a complete asshole when I'm really hungry and as soon as I eat I feel fine

I don't think she will ever understand

So your lady is basically trying to rule over you. Something as simple as when you can and can't eat.

As much as I care about my significant other...no way would I let her try to control me in that aspect.

Some things are a give and take in a relationship...but thats crossing a line IMO

Eat 3 big meals a day, problem solved. That's what I do about half the year.

In a relationship, though, you give and take. She's lifting and doing her squats every week, right?

Eat 3 big meals a day, problem solved. That's what I do about half the year.

In a relationship, though, you give and take. She's lifting and doing her squats every week, right?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RAINier again.

Does she enjoy the benefits of your lifestyle? Toned, muscular body, increased libido, etc? This comes with a price tag. My wife doesn't care to see me pinning but she sure does like the results, enough to overlook the supps.
If this is something that you think she will never get used to, I'd look long and hard at the future with her. Surely there are some things about her that you have to adjust to, she needs to know its a two way street.

wait...... it gets better, pretty soon she have her family all over your ass. coming into the gym inturupting your workouts. then she's gonna start running her lips about the bad example you set for your kids! it's gonna be fuckin trip when you get married......... first, the talk.....then, so called intervention( wife and family yelling throwing your shit away, bitching about how much it cost you to eat)..... go ahead, argue- that will end with eat this!( most likely McDonalds and BurgerKing 3-5 days straight, right after your cheat day,out of the blue..no planning on your part). then the counceling or shrink.

Back