• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Allergic reaction?

CCowell518

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys hoping someone can help me with this. I am on my first cycle of test enth. Also using Aromasin. First 5 or 6 weeks no side effects. Seems lately I get these little red acne like bumps on my chest an back. I may be clear for a week then it may be as bad to where it looks like a rash, some I can pop as if it was acne but they are tiny, an most go away without ever touching them. Anyone know what this could be?

sounds like contact dermatitis...google it

change laundry detergent recently or sweating more than normal..thus getting more laundry detergent residue on your skin? or new shampoo body wash etc etc

also foliculitis but that wont go away...

Stress also triggers it. Seem to see it more in the summer maybe the sweating. Also another thing you might wanna keep your eyes on is whipping down when your at the gym..summer time equals sweat..it might be eczema.

sounds like contact dermatitis...google it

change laundry detergent recently or sweating more than normal..thus getting more laundry detergent residue on your skin? or new shampoo body wash etc etc

also foliculitis but that wont go away...

could also be straight up heat rash too for that matter

really great possible things..OP never came back

maybe aliens came out of the bumps :(

do they itch??? i think its masterbatertitus.....anything more than twice aday and causes lack of blood to upper extremities....cut back to once a day and keep us posted....

jk bro...i wouldnt worry could be a number of things...try some claritin and try and keep a log of daily things to find what triggers it...

Maybe OP had a larvae infestation.

tumbu1.jpg

Body wash and clearasil pads are barely helping at all. Gonna go to a dermatoligist next week. I have my own health insurance does anyone know if it covers this? Also kinda hard to explain sudden acne at 25 what if he asks about being on gear? Maybe tell him I have low testosterone and was prescribed? Do not get many days off so want this all to go well so I can get this taken care of..

Body wash and clearasil pads are barely helping at all. Gonna go to a dermatoligist next week. I have my own health insurance does anyone know if it covers this? Also kinda hard to explain sudden acne at 25 what if he asks about being on gear? Maybe tell him I have low testosterone and was prescribed? Do not get many days off so want this all to go well so I can get this taken care of..

Why lie? Doctor patient confidentiality

dont even worry about it...I actually legit got acne at about 25 without anytime of androgen use...

never had acne until then

theyll assume you have high test cuz of your age anyway

Tell him you are taking a pro-hormon you got at walmart; it's not like he will know the difference visually.

Wow. Well everywhere within distance up here is booked for months. Anyone know of somewhere online you can purchase good medicine they would provide? Also does it have to be dermatology maybe I could go to a health clinic or no?

Get Shredded!
639032.jpg

I had what sounded like the same thing recently. Went on a trip to a much more humid area, sweating all the time, stress of driving for hours with three kids under 7 in the car. Anyway nothing seemed to help and they didn't really act like normal acne. I got the stuff pictured above and with that combined with tanning, it seems to finally be helping me make some progress. I use the above product like directed, wet area, apply and rub in, wash off. But I have also used it like a lotion on a couple of areas that were bad. Just applied, rubbed in until couldn't see any white and didn't rinse. Dried the hell out of skin, but really helped make a difference on the troubled areas.

Back