• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Michelle Bachmann noodz?

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Love hot Republican ladies...

:coffee:

Attachments

• 2014-07-28-20-25-49--1617000519.jpeg
    2014-07-28-20-25-49--1617000519.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 90
Obviously fake, the woman is 58 years old. That aint her sorry but nice try. But we can pretend right :jerkit::kiss: And somebody please take this beeotch away, we don't want her here anymore. Some other state can have her.

Bachmann needs to keep her mouth shut unless she's in the middle a bukkake scene. There's no other use for her.

Kristi Noem is another hot Republican broad (currently trolling for noods)...

Attachments

• 20120204_Rep-Noem-Townhall_029.jpg
    20120204_Rep-Noem-Townhall_029.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Kristi+Noem+John+Boehner+Discusses+Budget+poA5iktzwn3l.jpg
    Kristi+Noem+John+Boehner+Discusses+Budget+poA5iktzwn3l.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 38

Attachments

• michele-bachmann-corndog.jpg
    michele-bachmann-corndog.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 44
  • corn-dog.jpg
    corn-dog.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 41
There was a guy that supposedly dated her and said she told him that she was a born again virgin and when he took her panties off, she had a mega bush so he bowed out and hooked her up with his friend.

Either way, makeup will trick your dick every time, but we never care until tomorrow or if there's pics.

There was a guy that supposedly dated her and said she told him that she was a born again virgin and when he took her panties off, she had a mega bush so he bowed out and hooked her up with his friend.

Either way, makeup will trick your dick every time, but we never care until tomorrow or if there's pics.
I wish I could photoshop her pic to where my dick was that corn dog but I'm not that tech savvy...

Back