• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Rep Announced- Bout2getreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bout2getReal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I said before I wouldn't rep for another source again. Well..... Im not, im going to rep the MEMBERS. You guys know me and know i can get, well...... lets just say a little passionate about things. This is how i feel about all these scumbags fucking people over. I have enough gear to start an apocalypse so i dont need anyones freebies and am tired of noobs being led astray and people getting scammed. I mentioned this to Heavy and he said it sounds like a good idea. If i get the final blessing this is how it will work out. I will ask each and every sponsor what their protocol is. (normal T/A, how to handle problems that may come up, etc etc) You (the members) may contact me if your getting the run around. If your not within their protocols i will set you straight and tell you to be a big boy or girl :) and let the process work. If you are following their protocol and can prove to me that you are getting the run around or they are deleting your posts or not answering your emails im going to bat for ya. Just tap me in the ring ill take care of biz. This is our house and we will protect it. So fair warning. Be on the up and up if not im coming for ya and putting all you bitch motherfucking scammers on blast. Its bout2getreal

I like. Keep people honest!

I like it! but hope this is not the road leading the forum to become like meso

What do you mean bro?

meso is the opposite of asf,a never-ending source bashing.don't get my words wrong,I really appreciate what u are doing for the forum,cause I think sometimes members are not
protected as they should be.this discussion is a serious thing,I'm sorry not to be able to explain myself as I'd want,but as u see I'm a poor fucker from Italy so my english knowledge is not so good :D
I think it's hard to find a balance between protecting sources and protecting members,but at least we need to try.thanks again!

Good idea. Curios though as to what specific skills you have to help out members who get scammed?

Good idea. Curios though as to what specific skills you have to help out members who get scammed?
If he has the blessing of admin and earns the trust of members he can do a lot. Hoping as mentioned it doesn't become a meso or a case where one guy gets to run outside the rules mostly cause I hate the whining of "this mod/rep/admin acts like an asshole but I got banned/negged/called a pussy" that sometimes happens. I can already see the argument about current and former AMA people running the forum which popped up this weekend already. Ultimately so long as there are still good sources on the board and Jeffy drinks too much every now and again and DJ keeps seducing all the females does it matter if it works or not?

Hey Dam I feel you on the AMA thing. That's one thing I won't talk about openly.

This could be a good thing though

IML Gear Cream!
I said before I wouldn't rep for another source again. Well..... Im not, im going to rep the MEMBERS. You guys know me and know i can get, well...... lets just say a little passionate about things. This is how i feel about all these scumbags fucking people over. I have enough gear to start an apocalypse so i dont need anyones freebies and am tired of noobs being led astray and people getting scammed. I mentioned this to Heavy and he said it sounds like a good idea. If i get the final blessing this is how it will work out. I will ask each and every sponsor what their protocol is. (normal T/A, how to handle problems that may come up, etc etc) You (the members) may contact me if your getting the run around. If your not within their protocols i will set you straight and tell you to be a big boy or girl :) and let the process work. If you are following their protocol and can prove to me that you are getting the run around or they are deleting your posts or not answering your emails im going to bat for ya. Just tap me in the ring ill take care of biz. This is our house and we will protect it. So fair warning. Be on the up and up if not im coming for ya and putting all you bitch motherfucking scammers on blast. Its bout2getreal

I think its a good idea as long as there agreed rules for intervention and there follow to letter and no swayin at all......sorta like a shop stewart...

I LOVE irony. A former rep, who says all reps are crooks, his former VIPs are all cock riders, but now he is reformed and wants to lead all us ignorant sheep to safety. Quite benevolent, but I'll pass.

Hahahahahahaha! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU! Backdooring for a mod spot! Hahahahahahaha
i'll let you have the last word until this goes to the pit, where it needs to be.

Hey Dam I feel you on the AMA thing. That's one thing I won't talk about openly.
It's not my thing. I could care less honestly. I want to try their gear because I hear good things and they have some interesting blends. I expect it to be BPLish in quality which is good. Just haven't used them. But it came up and will come up because that's how forums work. More meat for the gossip grinder.

It's about time someone around here repped for the community and not the sources. I can't think of anyone better for the job either. And say what you want about Meso, there are some good bros over there trying to better the community as a whole. It's just sometimes the gang mentality gets outta control. All boards have their issues, both good and bad.

If he has the blessing of admin and earns the trust of members he can do a lot. Hoping as mentioned it doesn't become a meso or a case where one guy gets to run outside the rules mostly cause I hate the whining of "this mod/rep/admin acts like an asshole but I got banned/negged/called a pussy" that sometimes happens. I can already see the argument about current and former AMA people running the forum which popped up this weekend already. Ultimately so long as there are still good sources on the board and Jeffy drinks too much every now and again and DJ keeps seducing all the females does it matter if it works or not?

Jimmy isn't allowed to seduce all the women on asf..hes gotta keep that shit on IMF

if you see this you let me know so I can shut his dick in a window....otherwise I'll shut your dick in a window

Jimmy isn't allowed to seduce all the women on asf..hes gotta keep that shit on IMF

if you see this you let me know so I can shut his dick in a window....otherwise I'll shut your dick in a window
How is my dick on the line when no one ever once offered to lock me in the trunk?

I LOVE irony. A former rep, who says all reps are crooks, his former VIPs are all cock riders, but now he is reformed and wants to lead all us ignorant sheep to safety. Quite benevolent, but I'll pass.

Hahahahahahaha! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU! Backdooring for a mod spot! Hahahahahahaha
i'll let you have the last word until this goes to the pit, where it needs to be.

Hey, he's "about to get real" and represent you, the consumer and this is the thanks he gets?

This is gonna be good though. It's been a long time since a tool of this magnitude has been in our presence. At list since PitCrew was around.

Get Shredded!
Ahhh how sweet you stopped by here too. Hugs and kisses

i have candy in the trunk..wanna see?

Not interested :coffee:

Well said

Don't need help then this isn't for you. Carry on :)

meso is the opposite of asf,a never-ending source bashing.don't get my words wrong,I really appreciate what u are doing for the forum,cause I think sometimes members are not
protected as they should be.this discussion is a serious thing,I'm sorry not to be able to explain myself as I'd want,but as u see I'm a poor fucker from Italy so my english knowledge is not so good :D
I think it's hard to find a balance between protecting sources and protecting members,but at least we need to try.thanks again!

"A bunch of whiney cunts."

am I gonna have to move this to the pit?

actually..know what..fuck it...I have atrophied balls to play with of my own

good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back