• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey new member here from maryland

08pstroke

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and to aas.

Looking to meet new people and further my knowledge.
I'm 25
210 pounds.

Welcome to ASF!

welcome

Welcome to asf! Alot of good people on here to learn from.

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Welcome , I'm down in va by the way, lots of good people around here, also a few good sponsors

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome. For the community to further assist you..you may want to post what goals you have in mind to get a better idea on which way to guide you. I wish you well in your future lifestyle. Your with a great group of people on the forums

Hey everyone thanks for the responses. I didn't expect to have any replies so quickly. Right now my main goal is to cut some body fat and clean up my diet.witch I have been struggling with because of work long hours I'm a mechanic. But eventually I would like to run something after I get my body fat down.and I want to increase my bench I'm only at 205 for like 4 reps right now. I've been reading up on things lately and I seen Boston Lloyds transformation and the wow factor. Also a fan or rob & dana bailey.

Welcome stroke. I live in md also , I havent been on anything yet until im where I wanna be naturally but this is a great forum for information and they are always willing to help

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back