• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how do you dbol?

stray

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you guys prefer injectable, tabs, or liquid oral and why?

Tabs because that is the way it most comonly comes taken twice a day or all at once 1hr pre workout.

I do have TNE blend with 25mg/ml dbol and drol comming. Very excited to start !

I lean towards low dosed tabs because its easy to keep levels stable and you can dose however you want.

An injectable blend is fun but pinning to keep levels stable is a bit excessive.

^^ i was thinking the same thing; a low dose every couple hours to keep optimal blood levels but I wasn't sure if the injectable kind would do the same. How long do you run it for heavy?

20mg tabs 3x ED works best for me.
I had a brief love affair with dbol/TNE (about 10 weeks) and while I even got to where I liked the taste it made in my mouth when I pinned, the pinning got to be annoying. I got to the point that when I would start sweating you could smell that shit coming out of my pores lol. If I'm going to pin ED it's going to be GH...my $.02 worth

^^ i was thinking the same thing; a low dose every couple hours to keep optimal blood levels but I wasn't sure if the injectable kind would do the same. How long do you run it for heavy?

About 8 weeks brother.

IML Gear Cream!
Tabs. Gotta love the fine control of dosing. Also one less thing to load into the pin.

Back