• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NPP vs Tren

Powerlifter03

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everyone,

I'm interested in getting everyone's opinion on NPP. I am a true Tren lover (Tren E), but some of the sides are becoming completely annoying like psycho heartburn from my acid reflux, pretty good sleep with peps but could be better and the reduced breathing sometimes makes me nuts.

I've been told running NPP M/W/F is optimal and there is some bloating but not bad. It has also been mentioned that it helps with the joints and you can run high test with it (I miss running high test very much, it treated me quite well).

*What kind of gains and sides has everyone experience with NPP?

Its common to run test higher than npp. Also mast stacks well with it. What is your current dose?

I'm currently running this. Just started a week ago. Running sust 750 wkly and so far only 300 of npp. Wanted to see if I would vibe with it and plan on bumpin it up to 450. So far I like it but it's pretty early in the game.

Your gains would be like being on decca without the bloat. The short cycle I ran my strength went up, a little water retention and joints felt pretty good also. Ran some tpp with it. Reminded me of a milder tren.. there's no comparison to the two but it was just the first thought that popped into my head.

I love NPP and TPA.

It's like tren but you do not get the definition like on tren. Great for a lean bulk. I get no bloat on the NPP/TPA combination.

My favorite dosage is 350 NPP/700 TPA. Tried much higher dose and was a waste of gear with some issues like lethargy, mostly because of high test.

Its common to run test higher than npp. Also mast stacks well with it. What is your current dose?

Right now I'm up to 540 Tren E, 290 TIPP, 600 Mast E and running Var. I will always love Tren, but I'm liking the sound of NPP with higher Test. I won't run a cycle without Mast :winkfinger:

I love NPP but it's much milder than tren in my experience. You'll need a lot of npp to get tren - like results if that's what you're after.

I get a great sense of well being from npp whereas with tren I'm just aggressive and irritable a lot of the time.

I'm currently running this. Just started a week ago. Running sust 750 wkly and so far only 300 of npp. Wanted to see if I would vibe with it and plan on bumpin it up to 450. So far I like it but it's pretty early in the game.

Ok, keep me posted please!

Your gains would be like being on decca without the bloat. The short cycle I ran my strength went up, a little water retention and joints felt pretty good also. Ran some tpp with it. Reminded me of a milder tren.. there's no comparison to the two but it was just the first thought that popped into my head.

Good to know, thanks! I've been told the strength gains are quite amazing with 600-750 of Test.

I love NPP and TPA.

It's like tren but you do not get the definition like on tren. Great for a lean bulk. I get no bloat on the NPP/TPA combination.

My favorite dosage is 350 NPP/700 TPA. Tried much higher dose and was a waste of gear with some issues like lethargy, mostly because of high test.

TPA is nuts! That stuff had my hormones bouncing up and down constantly plus the gigantic red lumps I'd get where I'd pin.

How were strength gains?

I love NPP but it's much milder than tren in my experience. You'll need a lot of npp to get tren - like results if that's what you're after.

I get a great sense of well being from npp whereas with tren I'm just aggressive and irritable a lot of the time.

I figured with higher test you'd still get the same strength results. Would 500-600 of NPP be too much? Do you get the sleep/breathing issue with NPP?

IML Gear Cream!
I can go higher test with it for a good bulker or low test with npp/mast both at 150mg eod and lean out really well

I figured with higher test you'd still get the same strength results. Would 500-600 of NPP be too much? Do you get the sleep/breathing issue with NPP?

5-600 npp would probably be a good dose if you're use to a lot of tren.I was thinking about 750/test with 600/npp this winter. I get no breathing issues with npp. My enduranc is actually better on npp. Only issue I have is my neck swelling up so fucking fast and snoring like a train in my sleep lmao

5-600 npp would probably be a good dose if you're use to a lot of tren.i was thinking about 750/test with 600/npp this winter. I get no breathing issues with npp. My enduranc is actually better on npp. Only issue i have is my neck swelling up so fucking fast and snoring like a train in my sleep lmao

lol!

5-600 npp would probably be a good dose if you're use to a lot of tren.I was thinking about 750/test with 600/npp this winter. I get no breathing issues with npp. My enduranc is actually better on npp. Only issue I have is my neck swelling up so fucking fast and snoring like a train in my sleep lmao

Man ain't it the truth!

I do not snore on tren but NPP, I am tearing it up at night. Usually get kicked out of the bedroom it is so bad. But I never equated snoring to a swollen neck :thinking:

To answer your question: Yes you do get strength gains on NPP. I had a few new PRs while on NPP.

You don't go ape shit crazy in the gym like you do on tren but you can feel the difference after 2-3 weeks.

TIPP is as good as TPA IMO. Either TPA or TIPP gives me zero bloat unlike test-E.

I sleep great on it, so much so I snore incredibly loud and get kicked out of the bedroom when on it

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To answer your question: Yes you do get strength gains on NPP. I had a few new PRs while on NPP.

You don't go ape shit crazy in the gym like you do on tren but you can feel the difference after 2-3 weeks.

TIPP is as good as TPA IMO. Either TPA or TIPP gives me zero bloat unlike test-E.

TIPP is my absolutely favorite. Hard to go apeshit crazy on Tren if you're out of breath! LOL!!!!!!!

I'm naturaly psychotic so I go apeshit nuts even while off or during PCT :winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
Man ain't it the truth!

I do not snore on tren but NPP, I am tearing it up at night. Usually get kicked out of the bedroom it is so bad. But I never equated snoring to a swollen neck :thinking:

Yeah man, seems like I read somewhere a while back that the bigger your neck the more susceptible you are to loud snoring and sleep apnea. Only time I really snore is when I'm bulking and heavier and my neck is obviously bigger.

What is TPA and TIPP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TPA-Test prop/ace: A 50mg/50mg combination of the two, very smooth for a short ester.

TIPP-Test Phenylpropionate/Isocaproate: 150mg of the iso and 100mg of the phenyprop, enters and clears your system faster then test E or C

Compliments of AY or Private Source :D

NPP is a bit weaker than tren in every aspect (strength, mass, fat loss, awesomeness, sides).

I do like that NPP is moderate with sides and you can run test with it, but I still prefer a Low Test+High Mast+High Tren cycle.

I also don't like the fact NPP metabolites can be floating around causing prolactin issues for months after your cycle is over.

I also have to deal with the acid reflux while on cycle (maybe it is the Tren?!?) but I just eat when I can and have Meal Replacement shakes available if I fall behind on my calorie count. Not sure what else to do...

Every thread about NPP I always have to jump in and give my two cents. NPP is awesome. For me I get great gains in size and strength and no sides. I actually feel better on it. No hairloss. No estrogen problems. No acne. No dick problems. I still get morning wood with test way down at 125/wk. Good mood. Great fullness and pumps, good fat loss. No real bloat. Definitely my favorite by a mile. I think this steroid was invented just for me. I keep my test low and nandrolone high and that is how I avoid sides.

youll need a higher dose than tren though. I ran it up to about a gram but settled at 600 a week (200 MWF) and it was money

My last run was private source t400 and NPP. I started at 600/300 and bumped to 900/400 then finishing at 1200/600. Strength gains were awesome, I felt strong as fuck! My cardio sucked and because of the weight gain I started snoring like a mother fucker! What I didn't like is how fast the NPP was out of my system, about 2 weeks post my joint pain was back with a vengeance. On deca my joints feel fine 2 months post. I can say that I liked my run of 300test, 300deca, and 400Tren better than my test/Npp run, I had less sides and got the same results on less gear.

NPP is a bit weaker than tren in every aspect (strength, mass, fat loss, awesomeness, sides).

I do like that NPP is moderate with sides and you can run test with it, but I still prefer a Low Test+High Mast+High Tren cycle.

I also don't like the fact NPP metabolites can be floating around causing prolactin issues for months after your cycle is over.

I also have to deal with the acid reflux while on cycle (maybe it is the Tren?!?) but I just eat when I can and have Meal Replacement shakes available if I fall behind on my calorie count. Not sure what else to do...

I for one am sick of the sides of Tren. Seems like once I got to 500 and 500+ the sides got worse. I can sleep fine with Peps, but it could be better, the acid reflux is psychotic and the restricted air flow is messing with my training.

I'll like the reduced joint pain and strength gains from NPP, plus I do VERY well with high Test (in my case I'll run TIPP) and see amazing strength gains with high Test and even with Mast thrown in the mix as well. At some point if I'm not sleeping as hard as I should and my training is weakened because of less airflow, I don't care how powerful Tren is I'm not going to see the proper gains I would be. Know what I mean?

Every thread about NPP I always have to jump in and give my two cents. NPP is awesome. For me I get great gains in size and strength and no sides. I actually feel better on it. No hairloss. No estrogen problems. No acne. No dick problems. I still get morning wood with test way down at 125/wk. Good mood. Great fullness and pumps, good fat loss. No real bloat. Definitely my favorite by a mile. I think this steroid was invented just for me. I keep my test low and nandrolone high and that is how I avoid sides.

youll need a higher dose than tren though. I ran it up to about a gram but settled at 600 a week (200 MWF) and it was money

THANK YOU! Precisely the many reasons why I desire to run NPP. With TIPP, I get zero E sides; therefore I'll start at 750 when I do run it in the future.

My last run was private source t400 and NPP. I started at 600/300 and bumped to 900/400 then finishing at 1200/600. Strength gains were awesome, I felt strong as fuck! My cardio sucked and because of the weight gain I started snoring like a mother fucker! What I didn't like is how fast the NPP was out of my system, about 2 weeks post my joint pain was back with a vengeance. On deca my joints feel fine 2 months post. I can say that I liked my run of 300test, 300deca, and 400Tren better than my test/Npp run, I had less sides and got the same results on less gear.

Funny how everyone is so different! Thanks for the input.

I for one am sick of the sides of Tren. Seems like once I got to 500 and 500+ the sides got worse. I can sleep fine with Peps, but it could be better, the acid reflux is psychotic and the restricted air flow is messing with my training.

I'll like the reduced joint pain and strength gains from NPP, plus I do VERY well with high Test (in my case I'll run TIPP) and see amazing strength gains with high Test and even with Mast thrown in the mix as well. At some point if I'm not sleeping as hard as I should and my training is weakened because of less airflow, I don't care how powerful Tren is I'm not going to see the proper gains I would be. Know what I mean?

exactly what I was thinking if you can't eat, breathe or sleep as good how is the body going to grow

Back