• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

cheapest whey protein available?

I almost crushed you as spam...your posts look legit prior to this though so I let you live...

think about you post stuff sir

Would love to see the quality of that......

I almost crushed you as spam...your posts look legit prior to this though so I let you live...

think about you post stuff sir

It actually occured to me after. I was searching for bulk protien, ebay, amazon etc. And found this place. It was by far the cheapest I could find. I'm not into paying 10.00/lb for protien. Not even the Walmart stuff (which isn't all that bad) but cake batter kinda caught my eye. I'd love to know it tastes.

It actually occured to me after. I was searching for bulk protien, ebay, amazon etc. And found this place. It was by far the cheapest I could find. I'm not into paying 10.00/lb for protien. Not even the Walmart stuff (which isn't all that bad) but cake batter kinda caught my eye. I'd love to know it tastes.
The American "pure" way has been shown to garbage time and time again. There is a reason every other whey in the world costs $10/lb and that shit costs $5. Do some googling. You're not the first person to think they stumbled on some super bargain.

The American "pure" way has been shown to garbage time and time again. There is a reason every other whey in the world costs $10/lb and that shit costs $5. Do some googling. You're not the first person to think they stumbled on some super bargain.
Remember the body only can use what it can absorb . These cheap proteins are loaded with whey concentrate which causes bloating and gastric distress and also fillers . You do get what you pay for . I hate the cost of supps and am cutting the money I spend on them but not by getting cheaper product but by using less and relying more on whole food . Cheap supps , cheap gear , you generally do get what you pay for .

this is why I want goats

Im dead serious
I want fresh goats milk daily

What do y'all think about WinCo (is that a national chain or just in my area?) bulk whey powder. I've been using it for about a year and it seems pretty legit.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like it has 4 grams of fillers (not protein) per scoop.

I have the worst budget crap isolate on the planet right now...muscletech

I just picked up a small container cuz its cheap and I didnt have funds to pick up decent whey until the end of the week

shits tight

Gold Standard. Wanted to switch it up with flavor so i added some Syntha 6 chocolate milk shake. 2 scoops Gold and 1 scoop Syntha 6. = Heavenly snack

rub it in...

I hate this whey so much...

I'm drinking it this morning and making all kinds of faces and the adopted daughter says..it must be bad, you usually love your shakes

As long as you plan for it, its cheapest to just buy 10lb bags. And I buy Optimum gold standard for like 100 bucks a bag. For the quality of the product I think thats a pretty decent deal.

I usually gotta buy a bag once every 1.5 months. Still spendy, but cheaper than spending an extra $30 a week on meat.

Meh.... I have several tubs of isopure and ON isolate because I used to pack it down a lot prior; yet lately I find I go months without even using a single scoop and still hit at least 300g protein a day just from my daily meats consumption...

Whey doesn't even seem necessary anymore except when I travel I take it for emergency use on the road but even then I just buy a few rotisserie chickens and 2-3 bags of spinach per day etc...

Remember the body only can use what it can absorb . These cheap proteins are loaded with whey concentrate which causes bloating and gastric distress and also fillers . You do get what you pay for . I hate the cost of supps and am cutting the money I spend on them but not by getting cheaper product but by using less and relying more on whole food . Cheap supps , cheap gear , you generally do get what you pay for .

Whey concentrate is superior in terms of micro nutrients IF it is a pure product. It won't cause discomfort unless you have lactose issues.

Whey conc from grass-fed cows milk is the best on the planet, but it's not cheap :)

Get Shredded!
rub it in...

I hate this whey so much...

I'm drinking it this morning and making all kinds of faces and the adopted daughter says..it must be bad, you usually love your shakes

LOL

I look fwd to my shakes every day. Its like my "candy". I found a deal won bb.com for the Phase 8 crap it was a buy one get two free (4lb containers). That stuff taste like garbage and don't mix very well at all. I was stuck drinking that pig shit for two months. Never do that again...

I wouldn't skip on the quality of whey protein. It's one of the most important supplements you take. Taking cheap whey doesn't make sense! Why pay for something thats not going to work well. Just save up and get you some good whey. When it comes to supplements you get what you pay for!

Looks like it has 4 grams of fillers (not protein) per scoop.

Listen to this man, he's overly informed on this shit which is what we all should be; 14C molecules in protein powders skews the actual amount of whey vs fillers.

Back