• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Needles and syringes

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've used GPZ always. But was curious what others use here as well. I checked out precision pins and they were out of stock on my needs. Any one like any other sites besides those two?

Need to get in order for pins in soon so I will he following this

AndroUSA when GPZ does not have what I need. Little more expensive but good in a pinch.

Medlabsupply is awesome. And they carry the 27g 1.25in BD pin that is my favorite. It seems like nobody else I have tried carries that size needle

Medlabsupply is awesome. And they carry the 27g 1.25in BD pin that is my favorite. It seems like nobody else I have tried carries that size needle
Will have to check them out. I've used cem in the past . But I no longer see 25g.

I just go look in the dumpsters outside hospitals and clinics, also sometimes homeless people have extra ones on hand and I'll just pay them 25 cents for one.

Don't need to get very many since I use the same one for about a month.

IML Gear Cream!
I just go look in the dumpsters outside hospitals and clinics, also sometimes homeless people have extra ones on hand and I'll just pay them 25 cents for one.

Don't need to get very many since I use the same one for about a month.

Dumpster diving can be fun! Lol.

Back