• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood circulation problems at night - Am I growing too fast?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so last night I fell asleep on my side, wasn't a whacked up position or anything and woke up to losing feeling in my right hand. It felt like blood flow was getting constricted from the bottom of bicep and I could feel my entire forearm and hand going numb. Tips of my fingers were slightly purple. Got out of bed and shook it off and of course everything went back to normal. Kinda scary and painful though.

WTF?

In the middle of a fairly heavy cycle right now...anyone else ever get this?

Dude you slept on your side. I can't tell you how many times, fucked up after a long night after drinking or just flat out fell asleep on my arm where it was swollen as shit and I woke up in panic to take a piss.

You're fine!

Last edited:
I've never had it that bad before, just sort of a strange addition to all the other weird things that happen to me in the middle of the night (1g test and 600 tren lolzz, I sleep like complete shit)

If jeffy says I'm ok though, I feel better :kiss:

Last edited:
I wake up 2-4 times a night with no circulation in my arms and hands. Happens anytime I sleep on my side.

I've never had it that bad before, just sort of a strange addition to all the other weird things that happen to me in the middle of the night (1g test and 600 tren lolzz, I sleep like complete shit)

If jeffy says I'm ok though, I feel better :kiss:

I'm a slide sleeper. I can vividly remember one of the first times I for completely wrecked in highschool at a party where I passed out on the floor only using a small couch pillow for a pillow. I woke up in the morning like where the fuck am I, arm swollen as fuck and wouldn't move. Freaked out. Circulation dawg

How's that tren anxiety treating you?

anxiety hasn't been too bad lately, maybe I'm just getting used to falling asleep with an elevated heart rate and learning to control the random feelings of despair.
Right now my issue has been anger, just constantly mad at everything and everyone. I really am having a hard time controlling myself at times and already broke a few things around the house. Put an otterbox on my new Iphone though because of my last incident.

my pecs and tits do this to my arms..you're fine

Back