• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Any words on MFL?

harrimantech

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been curious as if I should possibly try their gear but I am unsure because I've seen mixed reviews on different boards. Thanks! Just wondering if they are g2g?

I have been curious as if I should possibly try their gear but I am unsure because I've seen mixed reviews on different boards. Thanks! Just wondering if they are g2g?

I have a MFL review log you can check out along with two posted blood tests. I believe all the issues that came up have been resolved and Gibbs and Rap are on top of it! If anything do a tester order or PM me and I'll help you out

I have a MFL review log you can check out along with two posted blood tests. I believe all the issues that came up have been resolved and Gibbs and Rap are on top of it! If anything do a tester order or PM me and I'll help you out
^ this is probably the only guy I know who gets labs on every company he tries and often lol. Love ya for that buddy. People used to go to me to ask about companies, I say go to the lab man himself kombatarts99

I can tell you my experience....

I got a pm asking what batch # was on my test prop from their reps. Then I got an message back to toss it, that they had a bad batch of Raws. Was told it would be replaced, but it would take some time because they had to get enough new raws from a new source. Enough raws had to come in, be tested, then brewed and mailed out.

Two months total time to get my gear. That said, they almost sent double of what I paid for. Raptor and me talked many times a week. He even sent me a message just to say he didn't forget about me. Their reps and now MFL is gtg. Plus Gibs is on the team now.

Lowtman

MFL is one of only a handful of sponsors here that had all of their product mass speced when they first started out here at ASF.

They did have an issue with test prop awhile ago but they stepped up and fixed it.

^ this is probably the only guy I know who gets labs on every company he tries and often lol. Love ya for that buddy. People used to go to me to ask about companies, I say go to the lab man himself kombatarts99

Haha..thanks brotha! I am a bit obsessive with labs lol. Only non labeled dose I've had has been MLG. MFL has always been gtg! Oh and now I know who sending me guys pm'ing me asking about my labs lmao. I should be charging for that service! I'll call it tdubs labs lol

I heard Gibbs has a big Cock and aims to please. ..... or just a dick, either way.
:coffee:

I heard this dude that used to be here know as JW had a huge one, that's what I heard, mostly from him, but that's what I heard

I also like how mfl kept there name and didn't close when they had the issue. Mfl=class act.

gibbs raptor and ricky are all good dudes and i can definitley vouch for their var im pumped the fuck out

Back