• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mlg

breakbones

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ata8yme8.jpg

vutedary.jpg

Hope I don't get into trouble helping community

Messaged him last night

For goodness sakes where did mlg go ? It coildnt be because it was misbehaving :roflmao:

I'm try to keep him going see what I can get out if him

Well then... The shady nature continues? Figured he would have caught wind that we all learned he's out to take the money and run? Guess he's really wringing it out till the last drop..

I would quit emailing him, it's not doing anyone any good especially if its true he actually did get pinched.

Yes the sub-forum is shut down!!
Rep's taking another hit thanks to MLG.

I wish all u reps and customers of, the very best

Wtf now what r3ps and bonez is in trouble ....fuckin great

how are we suppost to keep in touch with the dawg pound now it feels like the dawg catcher is out looking for us dawgs we need our own threads for former dawg pound members until someone adopts all of us thats going to be a lot of baggedge for somebody hope they got a big yard .........

cheapthreads out.........:coffee::wits:

how are we suppost to keep in touch with the dawg pound now it feels like the dawg catcher is out looking for us dawgs we need our own threads for former dawg pound members until someone adopts all of us thats going to be a lot of baggedge for somebody hope they got a big yard .........

cheapthreads out.........:coffee::wits:
Idk man wheres the dawg pound go ? Man im blown away wtf ...where do I hang at ?whos back do i take :..(...damn I guess I just surf around aimlessly....I do have my log to keep me busy but even bushmasters leavin wtf

Last edited:
psychowhite a big thank you let me say . i like your kindness bro right now i think ill be rollin with twisted hes got a solid grip on some thing and if iam on the right track like him you know theres no problem with me anyway jumping on your train shit i love your gear your communication is top notch and your reps are fucking awsome you cant got wrong with abaxen pharm . iam down with that i hope others will roll to brother what say you twisted lets get this ball rollin its either now or never we got nothing to loss but everything to gain pm me twisted if you want to talk a bit iam open for discution bro ....

cheapthreads out.........

Get Shredded!
yo t make your move bro i to am lost for words at this point i think the choice is ares right now iam deff likeing the A-TEAM i hate to see you struggle for a new home when i see some adopting a couple of strays lol oh wait those are cats hu . anyway iam going to ask levram to get on board i hope you reconsider i know your lost right now but hay m bounced us reps are looking to i think you know what you gotta do bro like i said any pack from mlg will go to guys who lost the most iam done with them and i think everyone else is to ...... levram iam coming to see you bro keep the gate open .....

cheapthreads out.........

yo t make your move bro i to am lost for words at this point i think the choice is ares right now iam deff likeing the A-TEAM i hate to see you struggle for a new home when i see some adopting a couple of strays lol oh wait those are cats hu . anyway iam going to ask levram to get on board i hope you reconsider i know your lost right now but hay m bounced us reps are looking to i think you know what you gotta do bro like i said any pack from mlg will go to guys who lost the most iam done with them and i think everyone else is to ...... levram iam coming to see you bro keep the gate open .....
........I hear u brother u do ur thing ...im really blown away damn wtf ...im just goin to post up in my log till bushmaster closes his subforum up .....damn i use to click on internet and asf and go rite to the pound and buyriptropin everyday ....wtf damn ..

its fine bro no matter what happens ill still have your back your a true dawg pound member flying your flag day in day out always hitting the ground running were ever you decide or who ever wants you they wont be dissapointed hes a top notch guy and ppl recognize that best of luck to you sir i hope you find what your looking for . one last thing 10 hammer fists on m whoever were ever he is .......... ruffffffffff ruffffffffffff .......... keep your head up kid ..........:clapping:

cheapthreads out...........

:roflmao:......10 hammer fists and drop a elbow brother..... peace

what on earth happened? Can someone fill me in on this drama? Did M steal everyone's money?

not my place to say bro but ill speak for my self yes i got burned thats all iam gong to say if theres others they can fill you in i for one wash my hands .....

cheapthreads out.....

Back