• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Naps and blowjobs

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had my boys all weekend and wanted them to get to know my girl and her two kids, so except for the gym, it's been pools, and pizza, movies, and video games with my girl and kids 4,5,8, and 10 for two days. Still have to go see my daughter with my boys at an obstacle course, then go pick up furniture for my girl. HOLY FUCK! I'm pretty sure I've earned the right to call in to work tomorrow to just lay in bed for naps and blowjobs all day...

I prefer naps over blow jobs because naps are something I can do whenever I please and don't have to work for it. Think I'm gonna take one right now.

Plus you can always just have dreams while napping about getting blow jobs.

I've had a nap on Friday & Sat. Hell maybe I'll take one today too. Nothing recharges the batteries like a nap.

Yesterday I fell asleep on my stomach (that's how I always sleep) at the beach. Woke up an hour later covered in sweat. Played around in the water for a bit....came home only to see I'm red like a lobster! Wore sweats to the gym this morning to hide my 2-tone legs lol.

Blowjobs aren't usually great for getting off, but they're a fantastic substitute for a thank you card...

I haven't had my dick sucked in 8 months. Fuck you guys.

Get married they said.

Eternal happiness they said.

Have kids they said.

use2yqan.jpg

Last edited:
Blowjobs aren't usually great for getting off, but they're a fantastic substitute for a thank you card...

Don't get me wrong, I love cumming inside of a woman, but there's nothing better when she's on her knees and you're staring into her soul watching her struggle to slurp down every last drop of your swimmers.

As they say in super troopers: "you smell that rabbit? .... Fear."

IML Gear Cream!
Good one :roflmao:

I prefer naps over blow jobs because naps are something I can do whenever I please and don't have to work for it. Think I'm gonna take one right now.

Plus you can always just have dreams while napping about getting blow jobs.

This weekend for me was already nothing but naps, blowjobs, morning sex, feeding each other brie and olives and shrimp on the beach...Fucking amazing shit man...Thinking about going back to real life tomorrow has been making me all sad and teary eyed so I took an extra aromasin just in case my E2 is high...

I think yall got blow jobs confused with getting screwed...

Back