• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New looking to learn

Gains2NV

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been lifting on and off since 16 currently 29. Been going at it balls to wall for last year. Went from a chubby 235 last Aug down to 192 then slacked for a month ugh but back at it. Looking to learn and maybe try my hand on some gearafter I cut down a little more.

Hi there and welcome to ASF!

Welcome. Make sure you listen learn and do your own research before jumping on the bike and cycling. Biggest mistake made is guys riding before they walked. Welcome. Lots of good info and guys here. If someone gets a attitude remember we are all alpha males and some are on crazy compounds so take it with a grain of salt.

Welcome

IML Gear Cream!
You got the right idea. Learn first and just take yer time. No need to rush anything.
There's a lot of diet info here along with everything else under the sun, for what you're trying to accomplish.
Welcome to ASF Gains!

Man this is the most welcoming thread I ever been on lol

Get Shredded!
Welcome aboard gains, there's plenty of quality sources for you to try your hand at gear. But first read read read and learn what you need to know.
Happy growing ad welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back