• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bad pip in quad. Need advice

Sps1228

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just woke up and my leg is hurting like a mother f er !! Don't know why it didn't hurt yesterday . Injected Friday and my leg has been fine until now. Feels like I got kicked in the quad by a damn horse. How long should this last ?

That's a toss up bud.. I've had some last for 2 days some a 5 to a week.

Where exactly, did you pin on your quad?

Lol and I just saw ur post from 8 hours ago about no pip, smooth as butter! Hang in there, my sweet sweet prince

Where did you pin? This used to happen to me, maybe not as bad as you are experiencing right now. I moved the injection further up the quad and it has been GLORIOUS ever since. Maybe give that try next time.

Lol. First times a bitch man. Quads can be sensitive depending on gear, and technique. That's why a lot of guys don't use them.

Throw a heat pad on there for 15-20 mins and take 500mg of ibuprofen

you'll survive. I've had that exact thing happen to me with virgin muscle didn't feel anything until like 36 hours later it was test e and hurt like a bitch to the point where I couldn't sleep in certain positions. I never get it anymore and I pin quads all the time

Last edited:
Virgin muscle brother. Heat helps a bit and massage the muscle a little.

Next time will be better

IML Gear Cream!
Every time I have ever injected test-e in quad ,I could barely walk for 5 days. It is scary but it will pass. Do what previous poster suggested, it helps.

Pain from the inject sets in about 36-48 hours after injection for me. Looks like your right on schedule. It never hurts right after the injection, this is your bodys reaction to the test you injected into the muscle for the first time.

Try to chill out, it's not that bad, we've all been there.

^Ive found after your body gets used to it pain will sometimes set in within 6-12 hours, but is no where near as intense as the first time and gone quicker.

Almost everyone's quad hurts the first time... And you just injected a ml of oil/test into a virgin muscle...what did you think was going to happen. Lol

like most have said it will be 2-5 days depending on you. whenever i pinned legs i always warmed the oil and used a massage roller after to spread the oil out which helped tremendously with PIP.

Yes my first few pins in the quads hurt like hell the next few days after. Felt like I was hit with a hammer and could barely bend my leg. After a few pins and calmer nerves while pinning the pip went away. Looking back on it the first injection might as well been done with a jack hammer, I prolly tore up a bunch of muscle fibers. Also made the mistake up pinning just before bed and let the muscle sit all night was tight as hell for almost a week

Pin high 2-3 o'clock. Go do some squats. The blood flow and contractions will help. That's what I do.

I had to move prop from quad to gluteus which so far helped immensely with pip.

This thread is way over looked. Maybe I respond differently, but it's all about technique. Unless you're pinning EO and those things

I've tried quads on multiple occasions and it sucked every time, now I only pin glutes and delts. Even VG sucked!

I agree on the VG sucking. My first time was this past Friday and only .6 ml of oil and started aching/sore yesterday. Granted this was my first time so virgin muscle, but think I'll stick to Glute and Delts.
Next cycle I'll be doing 1.5ml 2x a week and maybe up to 2ML so a little concerned w/ Delts and that much oil... :/

heqy2ehu.jpg

This is all you can do my brother.. im right there with you. For an unknown reason. My injection went fine as usual. And 3 days later im having trouble bending my leg like a little bitch

Almost everyone's quad hurts the first time... And you just injected a ml of oil/test into a virgin muscle...what did you think was going to happen. Lol

Wait til you inject 3 ml's; you'll feel like a horse kicked you in the leg the first time. :roflmao:
Then it tickles. :coffee:

Back