• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AI question for new EQ Test cycle

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm planning on running 600 mg EQ 500 MG Test E per week broke into 2 pins a week. Also running Proviron at 50 mg ED. 500iu HCG week. I also plan to run Var the last 8 weeks of the 12 week run. I do have a couple Q's though. This is my second run, my first was a test e run, started at 300mg week for 3 weeks then went to 400mg for the remaining 9 and had some light gains. More than I would have without but they were by no means shocking. I didn't run into any sides at all and so far have maintained everything I gained. I am 5'8" 180# and BF was 6.8% last week. Bloods came back good. Test was still high but everything else looked good.

Ok so now that you know the plan my question is how much Arimidex should I dose and how often. I'm hearing .5 mg EOD is good others are saying .25mg should he more than enough. Some Broscience physician's are saying my cycle is too light to worry and have AI ready if I get gyno and take it then.

Also what should my Var dose be? I got my wife on 10mg per day for her show in 2 months and she is loving it. I know I probably need around 100mg per day but really don't know. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Depending on how the var is dosed 75/80 is a the minimum. If it were me I would start at .25 adex EOD and if you need it then .5EOD should be plenty. There are sides to high E besides gyno. I'm not gyno prone at all but high E is very uncomfortable. Low E is worse. I would recommend getting labs about 4 weeks in to dial in the adex. My position is that if you start with adex and get labs, adjusting the dose is easier. I just like enough AI to keep the sides down.

You will get lots of different opinions.

Last time I used var I started at 100mg ED, and over the course of 8 weeks worked my way to 200mg ED.

It wurked gud.

I dont remember where I heard it but somewhere I heard var can be more effective slowly increasing doses as you build a tolerance to it. So i did it and worked.

200mg was prolly a little over the top though.

Back