• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Cross Fit Games ESPN (anyone watching it)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Many of us laugh at cross fit,but when it comes to the competition of it I dig it..Competition is competition regardless of what it is..

I see some decent numbers considering time..

I watched some of it yesterday. Rich Froning was not doing so well after 1st day. In 12th place. The event I watched he destroyed the field. Not sure how the rest of it turned out. Its way too long.

No. Can't. It is fun to watch and I admire athleticism when mires are due. Now, what I don't like is the ppl who constants tslk about it likes it's a new fad and te next best thing. That and jerking around on a pull-up bar, risking injury cleaning, all the lols

those girls are fucking hawt.

crossfit is still dumb though. Unless you're one of those people who made it to the games on ESPN, then good for you.

Everyone else wearing their uniforms to the gym doing horrible form pullups and power snatches can go fuck themselves.

honestly not really.. I lost my passion for it many years ago...has it really been a good year?

Fuck yeah. Especially now that I have every single baseball channel, mlb net work, etc.

ill do a crossfit style workout 2x a week its good good cardio i couldnt join a crossfit "box" though its to dam expensive and i stay away from anything that gonna jack my shoulders up

ill watch the ladies if i have time

I agree with you Vision the NFL season can't get here fast enough!!!!

And SoCal, I used to watch baseball as it was the sport I excelled in, but as for watching the games on television there just isn't enough action to keep my attention.

Hell yeah, who Dat Nation gonna kick some ass this year hopefully!

seriously, those girls though...
is it weird to like chicks who look like that?

By looking at some of their faces it sorta looks like they may have dabbled with test or some slightly androgenic stuff. Suppose it's possible a lot of them just have higher test levels naturally than most women. Still hawt tho.

i am a HUGE Talayna Fortunato fan!! to bad she strained he quad and isnt doing to well.
tumblr_mrhwhmT9uP1qdjo2ho1_1280.jpg

I have a buddy that competes in cf. he's natty and he's a fucking beast. Best genetics of anyone I've ever known. I get a lot of good training tips from him. I really need some good conditioning and want to recomp a little more before my next blast so I was thinking of training with him for about 6 weeks while I cruise. Having said all that, lots of the shit I see thrown around by cf people is just outright dangerous and harmful, but then again there's idiots everywhere.

Get Shredded!
I have a buddy that competes in cf. he's natty and he's a fucking beast. Best genetics of anyone I've ever known. I get a lot of good training tips from him. I really need some good conditioning and want to recomp a little more before my next blast so I was thinking of training with him for about 6 weeks while I cruise. Having said all that, lots of the shit I see thrown around by cf people is just outright dangerous and harmful, but then again there's idiots everywhere.

Im not a huge fan of cross fit,it had its place in my life at one point when it was crucial for what I was doing,it definitely serves its purpose and can be applied to recomp aside from dieting..I have a vast network of peers that are in cross fit and as it plays a huge roll in what they do and compete in.. Its funny because 90% of them are natty, a few/including a girl are on AAS and all of them look great..

I just dislike how they market it,and most cross fit centers are full of fat people who end up quitting,and most the time its because they fail to get the direction that they need.. So many gyms are using it as a tool to reel in fatty's like someone chasing a bass..

Im not a huge fan of cross fit,it had its place in my life at one point when it was crucial for what I was doing,it definitely serves its purpose and can be applied to recomp aside from dieting..I have a vast network of peers that are in cross fit and as it plays a huge roll in what they do and compete in.. Its funny because 90% of them are natty, a few/including a girl are on AAS and all of them look great..

I just dislike how they market it,and most cross fit centers are full of fat people who end up quitting,and most the time its because they fail to get the direction that they need.. So many gyms are using it as a tool to reel in fatty's like someone chasing a bass..
Exactly. I also dislike the way in a lot of cases where really advanced lifts are thrown at total newbies and progress in weight or reps is used to hook people without proper attention to form and safety. I've seen so many instances of people getting hurt while some dickhead "coach" is screaming "PUSH IT" while someone with dysfunctional shoulders is snatching their way to surgery.

Damar you know that old saying, "if your going to be dumb you gotta be tuff.

Back