• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lean gain cycle?

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello folks I was wondering what info you could give me for, use being mlg dosage, frequency of pinning, and other on this lean mass blend?
Lean Gain Mix (Test p/Mast p/NPP) 150mg/ml 50/50/50

Last edited by a moderator:
hello folks I was wondering what info you could give me for, use being mlg dosage, frequency of pinning, and other on this lean mass blend?
Lean Gain Mix (Test p/Mast p/NPP) 150mg/ml 50/50/50
I forgot to mention this is a AMA labs product.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your cycle history?
1st cycle, three years ago. Test E 250, one ML every monday and thursday for 10 weeks. last two weeks, 250 per week, including clomid, 25 mlg a day for four weeks total. Second cylce., two years ago. Dbol kick start for 6 weeks at 20 mlg per day split between morning and night, one day a week off, along with test E 500 per week same schedule. 3rd cycle Dbol same, added Deca at 300mg per week, with 500 per week Test E for a 12 month cycle. Currently on my 5th week of sust 250 and nothing else. first three weeks 500 mlg, last 2 weeks, 1000 mlg per week. Stats 6 ft 215 lbs, i don't know my body fat, have a 30 inch waist. 45 y.o. who recovered from a broken neck, and lower back, minus the spinal cord damage. Tried AAS after 5 years of trying to repair the damage with no luck. Began using after my body wasted down to 158 lbs. I try and do my research and make sure Im not being a Jack ass. I am also lucky enough to have met an experience self described juice head who has given me some advice. note I take all advice with a grain of salt. Thank you for responding, I look forward to your suggestions. Thank you. PB..

quality and type of gains is better determined by diet than the drugs.

that blend seems kinda generic. I'd prefer to get all the gear I wanted individually so i could dose more effectively.

quality and type of gains is better determined by diet than the drugs.

that blend seems kinda generic. I'd prefer to get all the gear I wanted individually so i could dose more effectively.
I agree on the diet. Im planning on going with ama sust. and Mast E. Any dosage advice when combining these two?
Thank you, PB

dunno how I feel about pricing being in that...seems like a bad idea somehow...I edited it out

Back