• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

being on test only sucks

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been a few weeks on just test, started with sust 250 twice a week after a front load, then got some 400 thrown in so test 400 once a week and a sust shot mid week, anyways, its working, nice strength gains but I Just feel normal and my weight is just boucin around from 180 to 186 nice n lean, but, dude, I miss tren. Plus I don't have the funds to eat to gain at the monent, but soon I will and I have some thoughts, lets say, and I'm just pretending because I don't even lift let alone juice, I just like the internet fantasy life, :) , lets say I finally have a source for everything, drol bol hcg tren mast all that good stuff, o and halotestin, that shit sounds good to me. I'm wanting to definitely throw in some tren but am also wanting to throw something else in for a lil bit, or maybe even waiting on tren and just going with test and drol, I just want a good bulk cycle because I'm naturally lean so cutting is easy for me, but mass is what I want, I know drol is awesome for that, may e just 4 weeks of drol at 25 mg twice a day with about 600 mg of test a week with letro on cycle, and then after the drol is done wait a week or so then finishing with 2 weeks of halo at just 10mg a day? Idk just bored dreaming of gains. Talk to me people, and I will be cruising after.

If you can't afford to eat enough food then whats the point? You can always go shoplift tuna packets and buy cheap ass ramen noodles just don't use the whole salt packet in there. But if you don't have the $$ for food I would say just try to maintain what you have now and when you get some funds start a good clean blast with proper nutrition. I know what you saying I've been broke as fuck before stealing food and shit. But I don't condone illegal behavior just so ya know.

If you can't afford to eat enough food then whats the point? You can always go shoplift tuna packets and buy cheap ass ramen noodles just don't use the whole salt packet in there. But if you don't have the $$ for food I would say just try to maintain what you have now and when you get some funds start a good clean blast with proper nutrition. I know what you saying I've been broke as fuck before stealing food and shit. But I don't condone illegal behavior just so ya know.

I'm saying once I get my food supplies up afain and money I want to try something different. For now I'm maintaining just fine and making small gains. But when the time cones to blast I want to have a plan.

My favorite bulk cycle is Test c 750mgs a week, deca 600mgs a week, and dbol 30 mgs a day. I've tried anadrol it just dosent work as well for me like dbol does. It's funny to cause if I do just test and deca my gains are slow but once I throw on dbol fucking overnight results.

omg this post makes me cringe. "Mass is what I want." But you "can't afford" to eat to grow at the moment? How are you expecting to gain mass brother? Do you think it just comes magically from the drugs you are using?

I agree with BigTime. If you want mass then Deca and Dbol is where it's at. Tren is good for cutting and strength but for someone who stays lean easily and wants mass, Deca is the way to go IMO.

But that is ONLY if the FOOD is there. Warrior has the perfect analogy there. Better tools can only build a house faster if the materials to build with are present... Food Food Food.

You know what? Ahh never mind I don't smell enough FOOD in here..
SlgUtWW.gif

relying off drugs to make you build mass = not keeping any of your gains.

If your not gonna eat why do it?

regardless of eating, test makes me feel like superman and I love being on it.

AAS is like using power tools instead of hand tools to build a house.
You still need the materials (food) or else you aren't building jack shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this^ good analogy

Tren sucks...fyi

Test only cycles are fine if there is a solid plan involved. My 6'3" 330 lb (albeit 18%) bro seems to be getting on fine with just test. ;)

Truth be known,Test Only cycles are often discarded and underrated...In most cases individuals start introducing other compounds to soon and begin to get comfortable and rely on them, and the compound vs compound game begins. This is counter productive in growth and education (understanding how you respond and knowing ester timing and how you respond at certain doses),especially detrimental in the long haul..

Back in my beginning days, we all had test avail..We had monster in our gyms!

It seems to be that all I see is these ridiculous cycles all over the panels anymore..Almost as if it's a right of passage, or a badge of honor to start young on multiple compounds...Most the time these people don't know whats firing when, and what may/can be causing estro related effects..

Last edited:
I love Test only cycles and cheeseburgers

Ok, before I respond to individuals, listen, rather actually, READ! I know I will not grow without proper diet, (lots of good food everyday) I know how to grow, frick people, I said " when I'm ready" "when I get my money and food up" then I want to bulk, I would like ideas for this, at the monent I am maintaining, I'm sure if I had the means to eat like I did my first cycle I would grow just fine, so please, when food is not an issue, what are some good ideas for a natural lean person to bulk with a fast metabolism.

My favorite bulk cycle is Test c 750mgs a week, deca 600mgs a week, and dbol 30 mgs a day. I've tried anadrol it just dosent work as well for me like dbol does. It's funny to cause if I do just test and deca my gains are slow but once I throw on dbol fucking overnight results.

Thank you, great response.

Ok, before I respond to individuals, listen, rather actually, READ! I know I will not grow without proper diet, (lots of good food everyday) I know how to grow, frick people, I said " when I'm ready" "when I get my money and food up" then I want to bulk, I would like ideas for this, at the monent I am maintaining, I'm sure if I had the means to eat like I did my first cycle I would grow just fine, so please, when food is not an issue, what are some good ideas for a natural lean person to bulk with a fast metabolism.
Im not being ignorant..there is no definitive answer.. Just eat, get your macros in..Its that simple..Best idea you'll hear..

omg this post makes me cringe. "Mass is what I want." But you "can't afford" to eat to grow at the moment? How are you expecting to gain mass brother? Do you think it just comes magically from the drugs you are using?

Apparently you didn't understand my post. I am speakingbof when I am ready to bulk, gain mass, like when I start my new job and have my food supply and money back up. I would like ideas for someone like me to bulk, I'm naturally lean with a very fast metabolism.

Get Shredded!
Im not being ignorant..there is no definitive answer.. Just eat, get your macros in..Its that simple..Best idea you'll hear..

I have respect for you vision, I know you're not being ignorant, I just wanted some ideas, I had great results with a lean bulk from tren and test, gained nearly 40 pounds, I just wanted more ideas..

I agree with BigTime. If you want mass then Deca and Dbol is where it's at. Tren is good for cutting and strength but for someone who stays lean easily and wants mass, Deca is the way to go IMO.

But that is ONLY if the FOOD is there. Warrior has the perfect analogy there. Better tools can only build a house faster if the materials to build with are present... Food Food Food.
Thank you, that's what I'm looking for in responses.

Let me add to that... Just don't jump the gun if you have an already accelerated metabolism..Slowly increase cals,a slow steady cal surplus.. If your not patient and just ramp cals thinking your going to aid with Test and growth, you'll be setting yourself up for an increase with adipose tissue,rather than quality muscle..I promise you, Youll fill out your shirt is you slowly add a surplus to your marcos every week..

Let me add to that... Just don't jump the gun if you have an already accelerated metabolism..Slowly increase cals,a slow steady cal surplus.. If your not patient and just ramp cals thinking your going to aid with Test and growth, you'll be setting yourself up for an increase with adipose tissue,rather than quality muscle..I promise you, Youll fill out your shirt is you slowly add a surplus to your marcos every week..
Quality info bro, thank you!!:clapping:

Quality info bro, thank you!!:clapping:
A surplus could be drinking your cals.. Get an additional 150-250 cals from protein..Get your surplus from protein,just add 1 more chicken breast, or 2 cans of tuna..

Yea buddy
Dont eat more shit... more shit,more fat,more fat more youll have to lose when you lean,and more muscle you could lose.. patients!

to many cheat days will add a fast and excessive amount of cals and fats (No bien).. Just capitalize on meal frequency,and nutrition timing!

Back