• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any Beef Heart lovers here?

CrazyCrazyPump

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have tremendous HEART for my beef hearts. They are VERY low in fat, pure tightly kneaded chunks of solid MUSCLE anabolic fibers, and come DIRT CHEAP @ $1.99/pound at my local supermarket. And they, to me at least, taste EXACTLY the same as a filet Mignon would.
Here's what I do...I buy my beef hearts (usually a pound a meal I cook.) throw it into the pan fryer with grape seed oil..and load massive amounts of cumin powder, garlic powder, and ginger powderinto the pan about 3-4 minutes into the cooking time.
Then I add the shallots (Cross between garlic and onion..YUMMY) towards the last 5 minutes to give it that woody smoky taste.
Does anybody here eat this stuff...and just appreciate how incredibly cheap this stuff is and how rich the protein is?
I never have the black angus filet mignon anymore..because I cannot justify paying 10+ dollars a pound when I can get beef hearts for 1.99 a pound.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents on here since im new to the board and felt that I needed to give back to the community because some of you guys helped me on my TRT thread and steered me in the right direction.

Back