• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to trt

rolla20z

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got labs back test count came back at 307. My family doc said I need replacement therapy. There in the office he shot me with 200 mg of cyp. He told me to come back in a month. That was today. He told me I should be at 600 test count or so at age 32. He says after next months shot and blood work in oct he can figure dosing. He is going to let me self administer at home once he figures dosing. I am all new to this. I am not new to the game i blasted and cruised all year last year but i took two months off because my liver enzymes were nasty and i wanted to get them down. I did get the enzymes down. So any brothers can help how do i blast once the dose is set without f ing up the bloods. Like I said I am all new to this. Also 200mg a month is akward i am going to feel like a roller coaster if it is once a month.

My doc told me he can administer 200mg a month of Test Cyp to me.
I was at 305 T level.

I went home and told myself...fukk that....

I will be doing my own cycle of 500mg a week of Test E. Doing bloods before I start than 4 weeks in than bloods after.
Im going to do a pct....

Going to see how my #s are and than I plan to run 200mg on my own as a cruise and take it from there.

You definitely need to get on your own schedule and get bloodwork done on your own which is possible through a site I have that uses LabCorp and you can get your general hormone blood work for just $60 and it's totally private. My levels were the same as yours and started with 200mg test cyp a week and stuck with the doctor. After two months I still felt like crap and they realized my metabolism is so fast I was burning through anything, so he upped it to 300mg a week. I tried that for a few more weeks and raised it on my own to 350mg a week just because I pinned every 5 days so that's what the average was. No more ups and downs with more frequent shots with my metabolism and new blood work showed my test levels were 1300ng/dl using 350mg a week of test alone. If you want to get your blood work done aside from your doc then message me and I'll give you the site for the LabCorp tests. Results straight to your email in 24hrs so it's great and cheap.

I have a coupon code for privateMD if u need it

I have a coupon code for privateMD if u need it

Thanks guys i do privatelbs pre during and post. I assume he is going to moitor the next 3 months of three shots with blood in october to see whay dosing is. I researched if i wanna blast safest way is with quick esters. Blast then take 4 weeks off before blood test with ai and hcg while keeping the trt dose in the mix. I believe my first blast will be .75 mg ed prop 65mg ed of npp with 500 iu every third day of hcg aromasin 12.5 mg every day. Also lgi damage control liver protector which has tudca nac and other goodies. Let me know if 4 weeks is enough is suffient time for short esters to get back to normal level

My second week in i already called the doc and told him first 5 or 6 days i felt amazing after that i dropped off into an emotional dip. He has me going today for a second shot instead of waiting another 2 weeks. I hope i can catch him i have a million questions for him

If hes not a TRUE TRT dr he might not have all the answers.

You have a family doc willing to help which is nice. He's starting with an extremely unstable low dose protocol which is going to suck. Your options are to ask him to get you at least on weekly dose in the meantime, suffer, or supplement with prop on your own and quit a week before. Getting trt squared away sucks but it's a nice insurance policy. I wound up hoarding all my script meds for a year so I could have them as an insurance policy and just self medicate. If I find a doc that will take insurance for it then I will go back to using a doc.

Yea ask him about an AI and he most likely will be dumbfounded.

IML Gear Cream!
200mg a month is useless IMO. By the end of the month your levels will be back to natty. Mine drop down after about 2 weeks to natty.

One 200mg inject of cyp will be back to baseline around 12 days.

Back