• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite 2 drug combination

Test/mast. If I can add an oral then sd if I want more mass, var if I want to lean out more.

Test and tren for me tren just gives me that sense of well being I think it should be giving to people who are diagnosed with depression cause it just makes me all smiles all day long and it puts me in beast mode at the same time I love it

For those who say test and tren, do you prefer higher tren or higher test or an even ratio of the two?

Always higher test 100mg of tren a day is more then enough 75mg a day is substantial also but you always keep your test higher

Tren with more tren. I guess tren/test.
750 test e
800 tren e

Beast mode.

test p and mast. I have never tried the tren. Not enough time and experience and it sounds harsher than I am looking for.

Tren/Clen

(with a small bit of test just to keep the equipment downstairs running)

Get Shredded!
Sust & Dbol has always been good to me :)

This ^^^

I love the feeling of Sust and D-bol. Talk about feeling great and having tons of horsepower. Other than some water retention I get very few sides from this combo. I think of this stack as one of the ultimate's for feeling great.

This ^^^

I love the feeling of Sust and D-bol. Talk about feeling great and having tons of horsepower. Other than some water retention I get very few sides from this combo. I think of this stack as one of the ultimate's for feeling great.

^^^ whatever is free.

I haven't tried tren yet , will be in a few months but as of now it Test/primo

Running test e 1g and tren 400 ml a week. Will switch to deca after this cycle. I'm 42 and teen is terrible on my joints. Deca will smooth that out

Wow bumping my old thread. Been almost 10 years. I still like a little Test and Mast. I think Heavy is the only one left here from this thread. I think Basskiller is probably learking from time to time.

There’s no questions it’s TREN and TEST. I understand some guys can’t run TREN but it doesn’t change the impact TREN has in this game… it’s so versatile and the body recomp you get is unmatched IMO.

I
There’s no questions it’s TREN and TEST. I understand some guys can’t run TREN but it doesn’t change the impact TREN has in this game… it’s so versatile and the body recomp you get is unmatched IMO.
I figured out how to dial it in a some years ago. It's still a whopper. Using it all the time is a problem.

Back