• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

how do you pick out a PCP?

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I havent had to find a pcp in over 20yrs....

I moved..and I'm over an hr away from my PCP...
also..the practice is way too fuckin busy and getting an appointment is a nitemare
all of the perks of this practice are gone

so how in the hell does one find a PCP if no friends or family live nearby to give suggestions?

Its fucked up , But u can see who authorized on ur list and go from there ....obviousely u want closest one but u may wanna do a drive by and take a look at it first make sure its not a dive ......also I chose dr by name ...cause theres a ton of indian drs and honestly they suck ....that might not be cool to say but when u company uses them for injuries u kinda see y ........

I usually pick the medical issue that is most chronic/annoying and find a PCP who has a specialty in that. So when I need an end consult, for example, I.can just go to my PCP and pay less on copays.

I also like usinv healthgrades.com to see how the Dr is rated.

good ideas..

dives arent a problem here...pretty affluent..
and my ins is taken everywhere...

going by main issues seems prudent

I havent had to find a pcp in over 20yrs....

I moved..and I'm over an hr away from my PCP...
also..the practice is way too fuckin busy and getting an appointment is a nitemare
all of the perks of this practice are gone

so how in the hell does one find a PCP if no friends or family live nearby to give suggestions?

Well you know how stupid pcp's are 99% of the time. They dont understand the endocrine system, ie: how the fucking thyroid works.... if they pass my wifes screening and can work with her then they are g2g for me. Our new doctor is doctor # 13 for her in two years. We lost our primary too. This new lady is the shit! Its a 50 min drive but she prescribes armour, understands it and the thyroid. Went through my AAS use with her and shes willing to help keep me healthy by doing things like bp meds if needed that wont affect my heart rate, any type of ancillary like that. Score!

Sheri if you want pm me the area your looking in and ill have my wife check her doctor list. Her thyroid forum is like the ASF for endocrine. Only docs who prescribe and understand armour, prescribe t3 and get how to use a t3/armour combo and are willing to treat symptoms not blood work only are put on their approved doctor list. I think that would be the best fit no? Not that you need any of that stuff atm, but if they are that open minded then anything else you may need should be cake for them.

I have a "canadian" fella that helps me out with drugs of all sorts. I really like him!

damn your canadian connection!
score me drugs dammit! I think I've paid you plenty!

BTC..pm sent

PCP makes me get naked and sing Christina Agulerra songs in the back of a cop car while I'm hog tied.

Last edited:
You know what to look for. I miss my old guy. Was the shit about prescribing stuff and helping me. Oh and he listened. I have an out standing bill there... Gotta pay that bc this new guy I saw for my lower back problems immediately assumed I was a narcotic seeker and talked to me like I was dumb. Fuckin total goober

see this is it..i just want someone to listen to me and not to assume I'm stupid

my old doc was great :(

- - - Updated - - -

PCP makes me get naked and sing Christina Agulerra songs in the back of a cop car while I'm hog tied.

do you have any video proof?

Attachments

• PCP.jpeg
    PCP.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 12
see this is it..i just want someone to listen to me and not to assume I'm stupid

my old doc was great :(

- - - Updated - - -

do you have any video proof?

LOL
I've been pretty lucky I have a private practice doc, he's a good guy, just re upped my test script with 3 refills.

PCP allows me time warp capabilities.

Back