• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

kidney function

jchaos999

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just got some labs back. My bun levels were flagged as high. Im hoping due to high protein diet. Ive been cruising for about a month, maybe more. I was wondering what supplements may help for kidney repair improvement. L carnitine, grape seed, zinc? Anyone have any experience or advice. I did take down about 250+ grams protein 12 hours before test

Ive been down this road and know it all to well. Get some distilled water and cranberry juice. 2 of each (2gals distilled h20 and 2 -2qt pure cranberry juice). Drink 2 gallons of distilled h20 mixed with 1 gallon of pure cranberry juice over the course of 3 days. It does the trick ...and fast.
Note= I am no doctor - dont take my advice instead of or over and Drs ..i have had kidney issues and very recently in fact. This is what has worked for me.

Take UDCA 500mg a day for 2 weeks, then taper off to 500mg a week for another 3 weeks + 1.5 gallons of water everyday if your taking oral steroids.

If not, stick with 1500 mg a week for 5 weeks

To much protein(BUN), to much working out (Creatinine), not enough water. I take it you probably worked out right before the test as well, seeing as how you already consumed 250 grams of protein. Creatinine is a marker for muscle damage, if you took the test shortly after a workout creatinine levels are bound to be high based on the fact you just spent and hour and change damaging them. As has already been mentioned, up the water and drink drink drink, Cut down on the protein as well, unless you are a 250-300 lb beast there is no need to consume that much protein.

Back