• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A warning to clen users and danger of mixing

DLastra

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would highly advise anyone taking clen to not use the pre workout called stimul8 with it. I don't have the normal shaking/ heart rate issues with high dose of clen but my buddy wanted me to try the Stimul8 he got and I could literally watch my heart beat in my neck super fast accompanied by pounding chest red face and shakes so bad my entire leg would shake from hip to toes when I would push my clutch in driving home. Worst experience ever and yes I know I shouldn't have even tried the stimul8 with clen but I forgot I was back on clen since I just started taking it again the day before and since no typical sides it never crossed my mind before I slammed the stimul8 :eek:wned:

Good warning not to stack stim-like items, but maybe the issue is using something called "stimul8"? Cutesy names usually mean scary products

Ive used many stims over the years and to be honest whats worked best for me is simply optimizing my own thyroid function, but each to their own.

OT but related, my gf was taking phen and one day decided to stack with ECA. Her heart pounded for HOURS...very dangerous to stack stims.

stacking stims is usually a bad idea no matter what they are

Yeah...totally agree. Friend of mine took some pre stuff while on Adderall, he was bout to xplode out of his chest... fool. I hate clen anyway, shit makes my muscles cramp like crazy, no fun.:eek:

Stimul8 is fucking strong. Not a smart mix.

Why on earth would you mix these two?

IML Gear Cream!
Why on earth would you mix these two?

Like I said in my original post I had a forgetful moment and forgot I had taken clen earlier that day otherwise I would have not taken the stim

oof that's scary

I've never had problems taking clen and stims though. I always took clen first thing in the morning, and my training would be later in the day so taking preworkout/drinking energy drinks after 2pm never gave me issues. I was also running 140mcg too at the top. Maybe i'm just very stim tolerant...which is not a good sign :X

I'm not sure how accurate the dosing is but according to the supplier it's 250mcg/ml and I take 2-4mls in split doses in a day sometimes more if it's a busy day. Anything lower and I don't have any sides and even at those doses usually just make my hands shake a little and my forehead always sweaty

Back