• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Spawn

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It was discontinued but anyone know where I could find a bottle? I tried to match the compounds with two different pro-hormones but it wasn't the same. :mad:

Superdrol was considered a Ph, and it was some kick ass shit to put on the front of a cycle.

Try this Nocode, I got 2 bottles coming tomorrow, I'm going to run it with some Test.

http://www.shreddednutrition.com/Shredded_Labs_RIZEN_90ct_TrenEpi/p1473281_7782973.aspx

Let me know if they come through for you. Thats price is crazy low compared to a bottle of old spawn I found.

Prohormones? Really nocode? I thought we were adults that aren't scared of needles.

Dude, this one one of the best things EVER made lol. I had some serious gains before I started test.

Let me know if they come through for you. Thats price is crazy low compared to a bottle of old spawn I found.

Dude, this one one of the best things EVER made lol. I had some serious gains before I started test.

I had some serious gains from LG sciences Methyl 1D.

Not serious.

Back