• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I think I found my sweet spot for my Tren cycle, tell me how wrong I am plz.

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1g test /wk
600mg tren /wk
300mg mast /wk
50mg Anadrol ED

making crazy gains and leaning out at the same time.

I started with low test and all it did was make me feel like shit, so I was like nah fuck that.

I want to hear some opinions on why this is wrong, because it seems to work fucking amazingly good for me.

Mast seems low, test seems high for a tren cycle... But hey man, fuck it... It's not one size fits all in this game.. If it's working for you then go it bro!

Mast seems low, test seems high for a tren cycle... But hey man, fuck it... It's not one size fits all in this game.. If it's working for you then go it bro!

exactly what I was expecting to hear. I just wasnt tasting the koolaid that people are drinking with the high mast, high tren low test scheme. Feel like running the test higher is actually making everything else more effective.

Call me retarded but i always ran my test higher than my tren.. worked better for me.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Yeah mane. The only drawback might be the high androgen rating of Tren. That much Test might interfere with the Tren being picked up by a receptor in the body. That could just be broscience though. But honestly if I am taking tren I want my body using the tren not the test. I would lower the test a little.

Just curious how long have you been on the high dose test ? It's not that it's right or wrong . We all used to run the test high just a short time ago but guys like ME were having terrible sides that made the cycle impossible . It was fine for several weeks but as time went on it got worse and worse till I would get these anxiety attacks where I couldn't breathe right . Very , very scary . For me taking the test low stopped that . You may be one of the ones who can tolerate test high with tren .

This is my opinion only:

But I like to run tren at a 2:1 ratio to test.

I run

600mg Tren E
300mg Test e or c
600mg Mast E

But of it works for you then go for it! But I'm all about letting the tren shine!

N²Labs

I just finished off 8 weeks of tren. I was pretty surprised last night at 3 days off the tren (I'm just on 350 testP 350 mastP) how great the workout was. The tren was ridiculous for strength gains but as the cardio effects got worse workouts were productive but grueling. Last night I just kept hitting set after set on back and bi's and only left because I had a date.

I'm curious how this plays out over the next few weeks since my appetite is great now off the tren and I have twice the stamina in the gym I'm wondering if I can keep adding to the tren gains. Tren may just be the ultimate kickstart for me if it works out, but 3 days is definitely too early to call. It's definitely a powerful tool for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
I like test and mast both a little higher than tren. 300mgs tren works plenty well for me with 5-600mgs test/mast

i have found for me if i stay looking pretty good all the time on and off tren i can use tren like how people use a diuretic if i need to look sick looking for a certain date i can add tren a couple weeks out and have that tren look that only tren can give and by the time sides come i am done.then just mantain for while start to loose that tren look or need to look great again for something add the tren back in for a couple weeks and bam i can look good all year around and have no side effect.

Just curious how long have you been on the high dose test ? It's not that it's right or wrong . We all used to run the test high just a short time ago but guys like ME were having terrible sides that made the cycle impossible . It was fine for several weeks but as time went on it got worse and worse till I would get these anxiety attacks where I couldn't breathe right . Very , very scary . For me taking the test low stopped that . You may be one of the ones who can tolerate test high with tren .

Been on the high test train for two weeks now using enth. I have noticed a slight increase in anxiety mostly at night. I'll be laying in bed and get these weird feelings of despair or whatever. Also a lot of little flash dreams while half asleep of horrible things happening. Sound familiar at all? Sure these side effects do suck but for the results I'm seeing it's totally worth the trouble.

The reason I asked about the time factor was that it was fine for me as well till about the month mark . Then that anxiety feeling that you describe , yes that's the feeling , would get much worse till it was accompanied by severe shortness of breath , overwhelming feelings of immanent doom and all the symptoms of cardiac arrest . Ended up in the ER one night . Some guys can tolerate large doses of test with tren but it's too early to tell for you . You'll just have to see how it goes but you can't make any judgement yet . Keep notes on what you're taking and how you feel . A cycle journal is an invaluable tool . As a general rule however it does seem that the higher the test the worse the sides with tren . If it does get rough you can drop the test low and see if that solves the problem but you are on a long ester . I forgot if this is your first run with tren but that's the reason we tell guys to use short esters first so adjustments can be made quickly . Sort of an unusual assortment of drugs you have chosen . One one hand the test , tren and drol is a classic killer bulk but then you have mast in there as if a recomp or cut . But hey it's your cycle and you damn well should make great gains on all that gear !

I've ran test higher and lower than tren in different cycles. I had the most sides with the test higher. That being said, every person is different and there is no 1 right answer. Do what works best for you.

For me running test higher than tren only led to massive insomnia, night sweats, lucid dreams, rage...etc. Running a TRT test base for the next cycle and all those sides were lessened. Just my preference, but I like Tren high/test low.

Back