• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ufc fans ??

packin_fattys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any UFC fans out their? If so, who's your favorite fighter. Mine (Donald Cerrone)

20130827024315_1DX_7152.JPG

I'm a huge Silva slayer,

Chris Weidman

I like DC as well, hes a definite talent for sure.

Any UFC fans out their? If so, who's your favorite fighter. Mine (Donald Cerrone)

20130827024315_1DX_7152.JPG

I love UFC it's the only sport I actually enjoy watching. Cerrone is like 150lbs and could beat the piss out of most dudes on this board lol

Yeah Cerrone is a badass! Plus I like him cause hes not a shit talker, very humble guy.

Active = rousey.
all time = frank shamrock and chuck lidell

Yeah Cerrone is a badass! Plus I like him cause hes not a shit talker, very humble guy.

Ya that is pretty rare especially because promoters know that manufacturing conflict and encouraging shit talking sells tickets. I hate when pre-fight interviews sound like professional wrestling. I automatically dislike the person talking the most shit. Even when I hear old recordings of Ali talking shit my gut reaction is, "Jesus what a motherfucking dickbag.", even though he was pretty much known for talking shit and backing it up I still can't stand it. Nothing satisfies me more than watching some cocky shit talking arrogant douchebag getting his ass handed to him in the octagon.

Stopped watching UFC after highschool. Got boring for me. I always liked strike force though

I would fuck the hell out of her ^

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

I would fuck the hell out of her ^

She has also gone on record that she always DTF, no matter if shes fighting or not

IML Gear Cream!
She's disgusting. You animals!!!!1111

i see lot of ppl liking the cowboy nice pick me iam like a bj penn from back then kind of guy desent do bad but still holds his own . another would have to be jermey stevens kind of a home town hero ...

cheapthreads out.....

GSP. Even though his last few fights pissed me off a little.

I have to say my training partner Sean Strickland, but I also like BH,Weidman,JH

And who wouldnt fuck rousey. Shes probably a monster in the sack.

Any weight class I assume...I have to name my favorites during their prime and before the world of MMA sucked their souls from them.. OLD SCHOOL Vitor Belfort. .!! When he was 19yr. ..still aint seen a set of hands move as fast as his. ..He POUNDED Tank Abbott. ..100lbs of weight and Vitor showed why speed.killz...!! I like fighters who wanna fight the best...and never backs away from ANY fight..!! Like B.J.Penn someone mentioned. ..He an old skool favorite. .!!! He stepped up to take Welt.weight off Matt Hughes. ..DAMN NEAR cleaned up GSP..!!! I like most of them cuz the "breed" they are...different kinda warriors. .!!! Much up to cage fighters..!!! ..and my favorite of all time... Quinton"Rampage"Jackson.... that.motherfucker wore a damn Towing chain around his neck...hahahahaha.. couldn't watch it anymore after he went downhill...I have this old "King of the Cages"...about Rampage Jackson...He was so dangerous grappling and wrestling. ..etc...but he liked to stand there and wait for that one chance to land the bomb...and it got old for me...last.i watched any was A Silvia broke his leg...that dude he was fighting is a bad mofo..!!! Maybe start watching that during Trensomnia..!!! Lol---peace

Matt hughes , chuck liddel , rampage jackson just to mention some off top of my head .....toe to toe action and some ground and pound is where its at ....fuck all that submission crap

How much Growth Hormone do you think the typical professional MMA fighter is using? What about a professional boxer? He looks very lean and has to be using Growth Hormone to heal. I wonder if it is anywhere near professional bodybuilding dosages.

One of those guys was a teammate of mine.... name dropping right here!

Rap is actually Chris Leben in rl.

My fave all time was 19 year old Vitor Belfort. Bad mofo. Beat the shit outta dudes that outweighed him by a ton before they had weight classes. He hit hard and was fast as fuck.

Rap is actually Chris Leben in rl.

My fave all time was 19 year old Vitor Belfort. Bad mofo. Beat the shit outta dudes that outweighed him by a ton before they had weight classes. He hit hard and was fast as fuck.

How did the rest of his career turn out? :coffee:

Ps fuck you and The Cat Smasher

How much Growth Hormone do you think the typical professional MMA fighter is using? What about a professional boxer? He looks very lean and has to be using Growth Hormone to heal. I wonder if it is anywhere near professional bodybuilding dosages.

none for those who have a license. Not worth the risk of getting caught.

Back