• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pubertal Gyno

Jayson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've read in a forum that nolva works great for existing (pubertal) Gyno..how true is that and what would you recommend..?

Start doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible~

Nolva hasn't done anything for me as far as reducing existing gyno, but it has keep it from getting worse. But it's different for everyone so start with 20mgs a day if that dosnt work go to 40.

Or try raloxifen.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

hmmm I have it but never actually tried to get rid of it since it doesn't really bother me too much and my chest is huge anyways.

Thought after you had it for so long the only thing that can really get rid of it is surgery?

Yup, if you have actual breast tissue the only way it's going away is if a doctor cuts it out

True, but could be worth a shot to run some ralox for 2-3months at ~50mg a day, described as side effect free SERM. Try and at least reduce the size of the mass. Probably will never completely go away without surgery.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Sure. Ralox and tamox have been reported to somewhat shrink an existing lump. And they're mild enough it might be worth it to you to try it. But for me crushing estrogen with letro as some do is not worth it, since the best you can get is some reduction and it's hell...

The only SERM or AI that ever seemed to help me is ralox. It wasn't permanent improvement.

For me the main thing it to keep my prolactin levels down and my pecs huge. If I do that it isn't that noticeable and people usually pay more attention to how jacked I am.

Prolactin seems to cause the puffiness.

Back