• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Study finds sharp increase in teen use of human growth hormone

WTF, when I was a teenager I could barely afford gas, mcdonalds and the occasional joint, now teens are affording GH?....guess the economy really isn't that bad after all.

I'm claiming bullshit on the report. 11% ? That's one in ten kids pinning gh. There's no way. And what the fuck does a teenager still having growth spurts need with hgh? I totally understand a kid wanting to be bigger and stronger, who doesn't want that, but for 1/10 kids to be pinning anything especially that won't get them loaded I'm not buying. Especially something as expensive as gh.

I'm claiming bullshit on the report. 11% ? That's one in ten kids pinning gh. There's no way. And what the fuck does a teenager still having growth spurts need with hgh? I totally understand a kid wanting to be bigger and stronger, who doesn't want that, but for 1/10 kids to be pinning anything especially that won't get them loaded I'm not buying. Especially something as expensive as gh.

Let's just point out cost. I doubt any teen (besides super spoiled fucks) could afford growth.

Im with bigtime .....when i was a kid I couldnt afford gh wat u nuts ...I lay away my bike for 10 bucks a wk ...:roflmao:....and i had a news paper route .....u know how many news papers i would need to deliver to afford a kit :coffee:..

You could be right but my daughter graduated a few years ago from high school and at that time she told me any drug imaginable could be bought at the school. And it is a school of mostly kids of well to do parents, which is probably why.

it is very interesting..i have 2 daughters in highschool and 1 that graduated 2 years ago and i am always amazed whenever one of them shows me a pic from their facebook.. 16 year old boys that look like 30 year old men who have been in the gym for 10+ years.. I dont know if its that high a percentage but i know it is being used by more kids wanting to be "jocks" and out perform their peers..

I'm only 23 and can very confidently say when I was in high school there was no one on gh, or aas for that matter that I went to school with. Most didn't even know what GH was and thought steroids could be bought at GNC.

I knew people that cycled in high school. Honestly almost all of my friends did and that's been 20 years ago. I was 36 and given test by a doctor but that's beside the point. My point is that 1/10 is a crazy number. That report isn't even saying 1/10 BOYS. Think about that. The high school across the street from me has 2500 kids. There are 5 other PUBLIC high schools in my town that size, a couple bigger private ones. My town was also voted the most vain city in America and I can assure you HGH therapy TRT plastic surgery happen as much or more here as any place in America, but that study says that there are approximately 2000 high school kids in my town alone pinning hgh. I just don't buy it. It's a sensationalist report until somebody shows me just 100 kids that are using hgh where I live which will be higher than most places in America like I said.

Man ppl in my high school were just losers then.

Same state where everyone carries a gun starting at age 8?

You mean they don't do that where you're from? Wtf do y'all do on Sundays?!

Yea, and I wonder how many are actually getting the good stuff if they are taking it? Most of them are probably getting ripped off.

most higschool kids are using ph or orals...but pinning aas and gh..id say cant be 11%

most higschool kids are using ph or orals...but pinning aas and gh..id say cant be 11%

It's kind of funny, I always give blood at our high school when the Red Cross comes in...damn near all the kids I see are so scared of a needle that they throw a shit fit when I hard time them....most probably couldn't even imagine pinning everyday for hgh! lol

Adults are afraid of pinning so I doubt that high school kids are doing it. And who can afford it in high school?

Get Shredded!
I saw this as well. Was going to post it but thought I should not. Glad someone else did. I had someone steal $400 from me to support a "friends' heroin addiction. This was two years ago when he was 19. He's dead now due to a bad inject. I went to the funeral, it was horrible. Half the kids there were high on something. It was the worst experience I have ever had. What a terrible waste of a life. Anyway.......Although this wasn't GH I really do believe what this article says. Sorry to say this, but what are we teaching them????

I can't wait till we can just genetically engineer our kids to be freaks of nature instead of them using all these drugs like a bunch of fuckin' losers.

I'm just throwing this out there but maybe this has something to do with Bostin dumb shit on YouTube. "Hey kids to be a good bodybuilder, just use massive amounts of drugs"

I'm just throwing this out there but maybe this has something to do with Bostin dumb shit on YouTube. "Hey kids to be a good bodybuilder, just use massive amounts of drugs"

That doesn't explain the girls using

i think these articles are used more to put a scare in parents and watch their children, i grew up in a town that wasnt well to do, recreational drugs were everywhere, but AAS you didnt hear much about one town over was a very rich area and football was everything, the team always was winning championships and the guys on the team were 30-40lbs heavier then any other team, rumor had it the coaches supplied the players with dbol. i just dont see 1 out of 10 teens using gh, shit i dont see 1 out of 10 guys in the gym everyday that are on gh honestly and i live in a well to do area and people take fitness pretty serious here. but if we talk about college athletes thats a whole another discussion.

I know for a fact that some kids are using whatever they can get their grubby little hands on... Most are too stupid to know the difference but we can thank bostin Lloyd and a Rich Piana for spelling out what they have used for these dumb kids to follow.

I take my16yo step son and all of his "boys" to the gym w me almost everyday. I keep an eye on them and keep them from doing dumb shit. One day I catch one genius shooting up close to 13 units of insulin! He stole it from his dad and bc he heard bostin lloyd talking about it and igf-1 he thought that was GH! The fuckin beating he got for being a dumb ass!

Now all the dumb kids are on prohormones and definitely pinning oils (a rare few) and most are popping orals like they're candy. It's definitely happening. GH, I don't see that happening but the others, definitely. They're just too eager to grow and try to be as big as they can WAY too fast. So no matter what I try to tell them and show them their friends are still using gear and blowing up so, of course, they want to do something to keep from getting left behind FML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

definately doesnt help things...and as fsr as girls adriana his girl or whatever her name is condones all as well in his videos....

id say the internet and a few idiot aas vids and its viral,,,doesnt explain how there sourcing or paying for it but heres some examples...die hard dads or older siblings lending a hand in educating them in aas use..then they show friends etc etc....
next you tube is the devil as itis very educating....ever since boston loyds publjc bullshit kids his age and younger are interested in transforming...before aas was so underground and has always been this way..however so was building bombs and you can get step by steo instructions on internet....so whos to blame...the guardians of these kids not educating them about the harm aas,drugs and other things can do to a young mind/organs let alone a vet.....it all boils down to right from wrong....there will be a few rebelions but 11% no fawking way...ive heard of 3 kids dying from liver failure and one from suicide which id guess didnt pct correctly and got very depressed there saying...but blaming aas/prohormones...
id like to see the percentages for high school kids on drugs period..i bet its 50% sick really.....but i was one of these kids..lost no direction and loved getting high....now i have kids and i despise every decision i made...i can only teach my girls my wrong doing and hope for the best....there 13&7 now....and im scard as hell for the future but am confident in my wife & my teachings/preachings and long fun talks and just pray it holdsup against the pure pressures of life......

sorry all hit a sore spot in my life...done ranting now....

I completely agree with Damgar, I mean think about it, 1/10 kids? I thought we had a kids obesity problem in this country, yet 1/10 are using GH? And as everyone here knows you need to keep this stuff cool in the fridge, parents didn't notice the kit of HGH next to there milk? Or the hundreds of needles that you'll need? Come on, parents are somewhat blind at times but this is absurd.

In my high school we would take anything and everything, but the point was to get high, not to notice body and strength gains after several weeks if not months of use. And who the hell is going to spend that kind of money when PH and AAS are so much cheaper. These stupid kids probably bought something at GNC that said HGH on it and think they are abusing drugs like Lance Armstrong. Also, These reports and numbers are almost always junk, I mean how was the questioned asked? You think if they would have said, "Have you ever injected HGH" they would have gotten 11%? No way.

Back