• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloodwork for pre cycle coming up in a month

rolla20z

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If anyone follows i was the one that had the jacked up liver enzymes in the 2000's. I got everything back to normal and in a month or so i will be running offseason cycle. 1 gram of test 20 weeks and 18 weeks of 600 decca with prop kick starter 50mg ed for the first 4 weeks with liver protector of tudca nac and milk thistle. Went and had bloodwork done yesterday to see where i stand. It will be posted below. Been clean for 2 months no supplements or anything just caffeine. This test count below on the lab work i believe will get me hrt. I am 32 and it has always been on the lower ladder.

If anyone follows i was the one that had the jacked up liver enzymes in the 2000's. I got everything back to normal and in a month or so i will be running offseason cycle. 1 gram of test 20 weeks and 18 weeks of 600 decca with prop kick starter 50mg ed for the first 4 weeks with liver protector of tudca nac and milk thistle. Went and had bloodwork done yesterday to see where i stand. It will be posted below. Been clean for 2 months no supplements or anything just caffeine. This test count below on the lab work i believe will get me hrt. I am 32 and it has always been on the lower ladder.

I assume my ast and alt are always a little above

Back