• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ok which one of you was it?

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im on vacation on a close packed beach to Bradenton,fl where a bodybuilder and chick were having sex in front of everyone(100's) including children,,,,,:clapping: about 20 people filmed them and said this went on for around 30 mins...chick was riding him most the time.....fucking hilarious.....i guess kids were freaking out pointing and asking there parents what was that man doing to that woman......:roflmao: 39 yr old dude 20yr old chick....i dont have links but sure its mainstream by now......

well done brother...well done....minus the fact you left in handcuffs..

funny to an adult..kinda fucking traumatizing for a kid no?
dumb shits will probably wind up registered sex offenders over it too

I'll be in Bradenton on Saturday....I'll report back if I see anything good :)

i didnt actualy see the act.... i was on a close beach as posted in op ...just heard the rumors through the grapevine that traveled quiker then the media...
i just thought it was one of you clowns showing off again....and scaring the kids for life around here.....

If I'm scarring kids for life they're gonna be at least 25 with a B cup minimum and I'll have the class to do it in a men's room stall TYVM. Some people...

seen that on FB, the bizarre thing to me is who sits and records someone having sex for 25 minutes? i mean you sit there and record while your family kids an all obviously are still with you so there seeing this so the recorder imo is just as much moron.
it aint like the older days when you could pull off sex out in public places, cameras everywhere now and everyone has smartphones, it just cant end well any more.

They mustve been rolling pretty good to do that. Ha.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

seen that on FB, the bizarre thing to me is who sits and records someone having sex for 25 minutes? i mean you sit there and record while your family kids an all obviously are still with you so there seeing this so the recorder imo is just as much moron.
it aint like the older days when you could pull off sex out in public places, cameras everywhere now and everyone has smartphones, it just cant end well any more.
I've has sex in a parking garage at 3pm and an office at 7:30am this week. It's not a beach, but it's pretty fucking public lol.

That's weird and entertaining lol

Get Shredded!
I've has sex in a parking garage at 3pm and an office at 7:30am this week. It's not a beach, but it's pretty fucking public lol.

how many times do i have to tell you that its not considered sex when its your hand...:jerkit:cmon bro...and if that girl you cant decide if she should move in has anything to do with these nooners and such u better keep her around.....imo

at the job is a given because you know if they have cameras and where not to go, parking garages arent around my way unless you head into the city or down the shore.
had this one ex she always wanted to get it on in stores dressing rooms and in the bar bathrooms, she was crazy, like she had a list to do it in every public place imagineable, it was fun at first but i wasnt trying to have my name in the paper for some shit like that lol

LOL I like your style! I've banged my married friend plenty of times in her SUV in a parking garage. Last week my gf gave me head in the parking lot of Applebees after we had drinks. :)

Back