• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

15% low enough to start cycle?

fever

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
JW since I am at 15% bf now if that is low enough to run cut cycle of either tren and test prop. or test and primobolan? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also what is a good estrogen blocker to use. Ive been on TRT for like 8 months now at 200 script mg. a week which I usually take 300. My goals are to retain muscle and harden up and cut fat. I tried tren E and test c a couple months back at 22% with not very good results so i returned to trt. Thanks Fever

Last edited:
Your gtg bro. Get some caber just In case. For estrogen I use adex, but aromasin is great also.

From 22% to 15% bf looks like what your doing is working... What's your age? how many cycles have you ran? what's your diet look like

From 22% to 15% bf looks like what your doing is working... What's your age? how many cycles have you ran? what's your diet look like
My age is 43, three cycles ran, last one 12 years ago. Diet very clean. Egg white and oats for breakfast, post workout shake spike with Karbo lyn, two meals with chicken breast and brown rice, casein shake or cottage cheese before bed.Approx. 2500 calories, 240 protein, 200 carbs. I use to be big and buff but like 8 years ago I went from 240 around 14% to a big fat 325 pounder from an accident. It has been alot of work. Any cycle suggestions??

My age is 43, three cycles ran, last one 12 years ago. Diet very clean. Egg white and oats for breakfast, post workout shake spike with Karbo lyn, two meals with chicken breast and brown rice, casein shake or cottage cheese before bed.Approx. 2500 calories, 240 protein, 200 carbs. I use to be big and buff but like 8 years ago I went from 240 around 14% to a big fat 325 pounder from an accident. It has been alot of work. Any cycle suggestions??
Thanks

As far as cycle suggestions go I think the books wide open in your case. Something like test p mast and winny I think would do wonders considering you've already incinerated a shit load of fat. It's a bread and butter cycle that's sure to keep you lean dry and add vascularity and definition with the proper diet and training regiminent.

You've got a lot options available to you Fever,....naturally a tren and prop cycle with a low carb diet will continue to drop BF%...but I'd be a little reluctant to jump on the tren simply because it has been over a decade since your last cycle and coming back hitting the tren seems like a big jump IMO.
The Test/primo stack sounds very appealing, you could expect good,lean gains, a drop in BF% with little to no water retention if planned right.
Pinning ED or EOD doesn't sound like it bothers you (based off the tren/prop proposal)
so perhaps some Test p, NPP, and Anavar would stack well. You could easily add muscle, drop a little fat, not kill your cardio or joints ( actually be helping the joints via the NPP) and be running a mild cycle as you come back into the game.

keep in mind your Dr. Will most likely be pulling blood at some point I assume since your on TRT so short esters will clear out of your system faster.
On cycle AI I prefer arimidex myself, though most others prefer Aromasin. Both will do the job and keep in mind in you plan to hit a 19nor like tren,npp,Deca... To have caber or prami on hand to control prolactin levels if they increase.

If you're looking to cut hardcore then the best thing that I've found is prop/tren with t3 and GH. This is the mother of all cut cycles IMO. I dropped 25+ lbs to get under 200. It was a complete mind fuck. My lifts went to shit but my physique was great.

I also ran mast with mine but it was extremely hard on the hairline. FYI.

Thanks Bros for all the help, I guess the question is NPP or Primo, I like my hair so I think masteron is out of cycle. Any more suggestion? Cycle layout.

Alot of people say you have to be low enough to do a cycle, but I say BULLSHIT

I dont care if your 30% if you cycle right and eat clean, turn that 30% into 10% and solve your probs

Just don't do BULKERS lol

What were your previous cycles and how were the gains on each?
Then we can suggest a good next cycle :)

Back