• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

High AI Dosing Questions

Powerlifter03

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up everyone?

I am the type that is very sensitive to E and always has to run high doses of AI even on so called "dry" compounds. I've tried switching to Letro at lower doses, but even at those lower doses the sides are undesirable. Aromasin treats me well and if I need a bit more than the max dose I'll add in anywhere from 25, 50 or 75 of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione to correct an issue.

My question is, would it be better to take more Aromasin so I don't have to add anything else in and can maintain a constant level of E? I've seen where Pro BBers take 1.5-2.0 of ADex daily on many kinds of gear and have no issues from it, that got me thinking about this.

Your thoughts, please?

i don't see why not, last bulking cycle i was running 50mg of asin a day and it kept my e2 levels on the low side of normal.

My bloods always came back completely fine and I ran dbol twice on that cycle. I run liver support even when not on orals so that probably helped, can't be entirely sure though considering the usefulness of liver support supplements is generally up for debate itself.

I pretty much always use more than everyone else does I just don't talk about it because people think I'm full of shit or stupid. But I have legit pharma AI from TRT doc and bloodwork to show me I needed it. I have gone up to 50mg daily with Asin, up to 2mg daily Adex and have gone up to 5mg letro. The letro at that dose got it a little low but still not crushed. The Asin and Adex were perfect at those doses.

if you look up the LD50 (lethal dose in 50% of patients) you will see it is an astronomically high milligram dose required to hurt/kill someone. The problem is really crushing estrogen. If you still need to get the estrogen down just bump the dose up.

it was this crap that got me away from high test cycles and into NPP and Deca as my go-to. Test doesn't work well for my body. I make too much estrogen and lose my hair too. I need TRT test with everything else low aromatizing to be higher, like NPP or EQ or Primo

Last edited:
I have run 50mg of Aromasin a day and nothing out of the ordinary with liver values.

I have run 50mg of Aromasin a day and nothing out of the ordinary with liver values.

Aromasin is the mildest AI when it comes to sides. 50mg is a safe dosage.

Wooooo someone was smart enough to being up ld50. Love this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i started feeling like shit when taking 1 mg ed on adex so dropped to .5 ed and seem better now....adex has its own problems so if so id stay with aromasin its alot easier on the sides...justget bloodwork when needed to dial everything in if needed..everyone is different..

Back