• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Put yourself in her shoes

BigTime

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just looking for some opinions i guess but to give one you'll have to put yourself in the shoes of a girl who has never done any type of AAS before. So I ordered some anavar for my girl because she has been seeing me get results and she was thinking that she might want to try some stuff out. So mind you she's a noob so she already a bit freaked out about all the stupid shit that the internet tells you (could) happen. So with that in my here's what up. Now this is why shes freaking out....The var shows up but there is a pill in there that is a different color from all the rest. So now shes all freaked wondering if it's even Var or if it could be some other compound and is second guessing using it. I guess I can't really blame her, i mean if it was me I would probably just take it but I'm a dude and my body is basically a science experiment already. SO putting your self in here position, how would you feel? Would you just forget about it and take them, or would you just say fuck it and play it safe? I already contacted the source they claim it's all good and not to worry. So now let's here what you think.

Attachments

• CAM00111.jpg
    CAM00111.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 67
  • CAM00112.jpg
    CAM00112.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 68
Girls POV - toss it

My POV - would have ate the red one first lol

HA ya, I mean I'd take em but at 10mgs a pill whats the fucking point right? I mean i would have to take 5 a day just to feel anything. What about asking for replacement? Does that seem like a shitty thing to ask?

Ugh, those different colored ass gel caps sure don't inspire alot of confidence, just saying...

Yeah bro, I too would be bothered by it myself...If I have learned anything from helping my wife through various var cycles, first run she is going to be overly anxious at the slightest hint of sides etc... If she is researching on her own she has most likely come across a ton of info about var being faked, winstrol etc... It might be worth it to put her mind at ease and give her one less thing to dwell on and replace it from one of the reputable sources here... The results are going to be well worth it!!!

Any var would scare me in her shoes. I have about 2-3 labs in mind that I would order var from...that is it.

Oh but going on reading what "could" happen, have her read the back of any OTC drug....a lot COULD happen lmao

Sucks cuz 80% of bar is fakes without flags like this. Prolly just ran out if the black caps but damn just leave the one red out wtf haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe get her 'real pharm grade' var ?

Do you guys think i should just take a loss on it or ask for my money back or different product?

I would contact the source. If it is someone you have used and trust then it probably isn't an issue. Or they ran out of black caps and are using red ones and you just happen to get one. This happened to me. The source was using red caps and then all of a sudden they were using black. I understand that, that is just what THEY receive from THEIR provider. Nothing they can do. One day they get red caps then the next day they get black ones. Same product inside, just different color cap. It is really just one cap, me, I'd just take it. But if it concerns her that much, toss the one cap. It is kind of sloppy, like some have said though. Anyway, I have used var 3 cycles now and yes you do read a lot, but NONE of the BAD things has ever happened to me.

As a matter of fact, there is one issue that I do have, that when I am on the var, it seems to resolve it. Now that I am off the var, the issue has returned and is painful and uncomfortable. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
I know what this issue is and Im the same..
without blood work I cant be sure but Im pretty sure its "cured" due to lowered estrogen in the second half of the cycle...

elevated estrogen or lowered progesterone is responsible for just about every "girl problem" there is including crabbiness, emotional volatility, water retention, cramps, miserable heavy periods...

this balance gets worse with stress...cortisol robs progesterone lowering it further....and age..progesterone starts to diminish first...leaving estrogen far greater unchecked for a bit.

oh..and no, i would be displeased with the one red cap in there..but I'd probably eat it first too

I've also tried tbol, dbol and winny so whats the worst that could happen..lol

Well she decided to give the pills a shot. She said she felt stronger, nice pumps and increased appitite. Just wondering if this is normal for the first time use of anavar at 10mgs. Hey fourum ladies i need your input on this one.

Talk to the source. They usually have their prods color coded so they may have thrown a different prod in there on accident. If they tell you the red one is anadrol I would swallow that one and let her take the others.

Get Shredded!
ma7uzy3y.jpg

This thread made me think of this.

I'm a girl and kinda new to var I'd take the red one first. But my var doesn't come in capsules.

for a female I wouldn't trust any other source but pharmaceutical or only 1 source on here I would trust that's tested and used by many females with no worries

as a male; worst case you are using another compound but really not much harm besides different sides

Back