• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is trt worth a shot for me?

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Done a few cycles. Only 28 years old right now. This last year I've felt a huge decline in sex drive, energy has TANKED, anxiety has gone up. Erections haven't lasted as long during sex at all. I have plenty of symptoms so I went to my doc and asked for a hormone check. He mailed me my total T and it was in the high 200's.

I've always used legit pct meds and seemed to recover fine. I'm blasting right now on prop at 200/week and tren at 75mg/ed. I feel 1000x times better obviously but am really tempted to cruise from now on. I brought it up with my doctor and he said my numbers are perfectly normal for a 28 year old. Now I know 250 ain't normal for my age. What's your guys thoughts on this? I tested with my doc earlier this year about a year after my previous cycle and was off all gear.

Maybe try seeing a different doc to get his opinion but ultimately its your life so do what makes you feel best. Theres no reason to feel crapy for the rest of your life just be prepared for the life long commitment.

i remember reading once before i ever done steriods and it said before you consider remember these important factors and the first question was do you want to stay on testostrone for the rest of your life. I didn't think that applied to me for some reason lol and did them and after a couple cycles were in the same spot your in. Sad to say though my first few cycles were a waste because even though pct was used months later i lost it all. My test levels were already being affected you see and i didn't know all that at the time. No matter the age it happens when using steriods but the up side of it all is you can still be healthy, strong and feel great like you once did. Trt is a must for you don't listen to all the hype either on tv about it being bad for you. Its more healthy if you take trt and get them levels back to normal than it would be to suffer from low t. Research all the side affects of low t on the net. It carries a bunch of health risk. These tv commercials aren't telling the whole story. Most of them people that are having problems have had underlying issues's and were already obese and unhealthy when put on trt, then they try and blame the test.

a man got to do what a man got to do, so when you feel anxious you cant do much.Do your thing trt if you can find or cruise

Find a TRT doctor, not a general provider.
The younger the doc the better chance of him being open to (and informed) trt.
Good luck.

Done a few cycles. Only 28 years old right now. This last year I've felt a huge decline in sex drive, energy has TANKED, anxiety has gone up. Erections haven't lasted as long during sex at all. I have plenty of symptoms so I went to my doc and asked for a hormone check. He mailed me my total T and it was in the high 200's.

I've always used legit pct meds and seemed to recover fine. I'm blasting right now on prop at 200/week and tren at 75mg/ed. I feel 1000x times better obviously but am really tempted to cruise from now on. I brought it up with my doctor and he said my numbers are perfectly normal for a 28 year old. Now I know 250 ain't normal for my age. What's your guys thoughts on this? I tested with my doc earlier this year about a year after my previous cycle and was off all gear.
your kinda young for trt but ur best bet with insurance is a urologist, without insurance there's tons of options but it's costly

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So Brother - where are you right now - are you running anything? The original post was last year 7/2014 - when you were @ 200 prop and some nice tren dose EW -didn't go back tot he 1st page to what it was.

Also along with what you are running now - include any AI and / or blocker(Nolva) being run currently. If not on cycle now how long you been off, etc.

Just trying to get the whole current picture here in order to recommend a course of action.

Duh - -it was almost 2 years ago. So you are 30 now?

So Brother - where are you right now - are you running anything? The original post was last year 7/2014 - when you were @ 200 prop and some nice tren dose EW -didn't go back tot he 1st page to what it was.

Also along with what you are running now - include any AI and / or blocker(Nolva) being run currently. If not on cycle now how long you been off, etc.

Just trying to get the whole current picture here in order to recommend a course of action.

What is your dose your cruising on and have you had blood done to see what your levels are on your cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200 is good dose. I would say your levels are between 900-1100 depending on how you respond to test

Always check estrogen too when checking test levels. A lot of doctors to my surprise don't check it

Always check estrogen too when checking test levels. A lot of doctors to my surprise don't check it

Great advise right there if you want to continue cruising.

Well there is several options. Back here it's not hard at all they did my blood work few years back and found I was low and gave me the gel to start then on to injections. My regular doc gives it to me because we have no endo here no more and she does it so I don't have to travel. Pm me for more info bro would be glad to help you

I am 51 and been on TRT for several years. Trust me when I tell you this, YOU DON't want to go on TRT unless your blood work confirms you have very low test.

In the 200's is LOW

If you want to try to get your own production rolling again I have a slightly different protocol than just nola/clomid that could possibly get you back into shooting range of where you would want to be.

It's not all that complex just the addition of a couple other compounds and timing with when you'd come off self-administered TRT.

Pm me that I am interested in that. Which I have been on TRT for alittle over three years now with cycling in between so don't know if it will be much help

Back