• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Man Tells Cop About Heroin But Keeps Quiet About Steroids in Car

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Man Tells Cop About Heroin But Keeps Quiet About Steroids in Car
by Millard Baker ~ source

Two men were arrested after a traffic stop ended in the discovery of oral and injectable anabolic steroids hidden in the car. The steroids were discovered after one of the men admitted having heroin in his possession. After disclosing the presence of heroin, the men curiously maintained their silence with regards to the steroids in their possession.

David McGowan and Nicholas Serafini were arrested and charged with possession and manufacturing with the intent to distribute anabolic steroids. The pair were pulled over after officers with the West Hartford Police Department noticed they were driving an “unregistered” car.

Stephen Estes, a lieutenant with the West Hartford PD, told Bob Wilson of WTNH News 8 that the pair were acting furtively from the moment officers approached the vehicle.

“Both guys are very nervous, and they are exhibiting all kinds of signs that don’t quite add up for driving around in a car that is unregistered,” said Lt. Stephen Estes. “One admits that maybe there are some drugs in the car, but maybe not because they might not be his. So we go back and forth and then the other guy admits, yeah, I have some heroin.”

The police officers found heroin in the vehicle. Then they requested a K9 unit to thoroughly inspect the suspect’s vehicle for additional drugs. According to Lt. Estes, the K9 dog went crazy when it found the steroids. However, it is doubtful that K9 dogs are trained to sniff out anabolic steroids.

Police discovered hundreds of steroid tablets and five vials of injectable steroids. The “manufacturing” charge suggests that the pair may have produced their own steroids. But while the quantity may seem like a lot for the West Hartford PD, several hundred tablets and five vials could be consistent with personal use.

However, bodybuilders who use anabolic steroids to gain muscle size and strength generally eschew hard recreational drugs such as heroin that would compromise progress in the gym.

Furthermore, Lt. Este revealed that incriminating information was discovered on the suspects’ mobile phone(s) that may link them (and possibly others) to steroid distribution.

“[W]e have their cell phones and there was some interesting stuff on their cell phones, so this investigation is still ongoing,” said Lt. Estes.

Source:
Wilson, B. (November 13, 2012). Traffic stop turns into steroid bust. Retrieved from http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/crime/traffic-stop-turns-into-steroid-bust

Dogs are trained on the odors of marijuana, cocaine, meth, ecstasy, brown, black and white heroin. Not juice. However if those retards smoked a fattie or had any other residue on their hands and handled the vials, then there is the possibility. However since steroids are NOT a trained odor, any halfway decent attorney could get the sniff tossed out of court. Hopefully they fight this and don't plead out.

really?

Dogs are trained on the odors of marijuana, cocaine, meth, ecstasy, brown, black and white heroin. Not juice. However if those retards smoked a fattie or had any other residue on their hands and handled the vials, then there is the possibility. However since steroids are NOT a trained odor, any halfway decent attorney could get the sniff tossed out of court. Hopefully they fight this and don't plead out.
maybe i should check the juice out for purity? " lab reasons of course " got a few ratz who will give it a run for me:thinking:

I came across this yesterday... It's hilarious.... One article mentioned it as the biggest steroid bust for the Police Dept... WTF, really? The dumb ass is driving around in an unregistered car with his gear in the car so his momma doesn't find it.. Now the arresting officer is going to get a merit badge for making the big bust of the year.... hahahaha quote, "This is the kind of stuff that only comes from a physician."

"And low and behold we start searching more places and come up with a ton of steroids, hundreds of pills, and five vials of liquid steroid that according to the pharmacists, he can't even get," said Lt. Estes. "This is the kind of stuff that only comes from a physician."
Police say they have charged McGowan and Sarafini with possession and manufacturing with intent to sell. The bust is so big that it may not stop with just the two arrests.
"Way more than personal consumption, so these two were moving steroids to go somewhere else," said Lt. Estes.

Fucking tools. 5 vials depending what it is could be a months worth of personal usage. Big bust? Shit if hate to see what they would call it if a few of my bros got popped with there personal stash. Dumbass cops

5 cops, 5 vials.

I hope their livers fail from those fucking orals tho.

I'm becoming more and more against the fight against recreational drug use, let the weak thin themselves out. Hell the doctors will prescribe you a pill form of the hardest drugs on the street heroin(fentanyl), meth(desoxyn), then it's magically legal since you have a piece of paper... Psychedelics should just be legal anyway.

The way I've always seen it is like this. If people chose to do the shit to themselves then that's there problem. As long as they don't danger innocent people and are on there property I could give 2 fucks what they do. Don't get me wrong i love my herb but I'd never drive high. Much rather smoke a fatty and sit back and watch a movie with my girl

Driving an unregistered car? Admitting to having heroin? Jesus some people are dumb fucks.

The police officers found heroin in the vehicle. Then they requested a K9 unit to thoroughly inspect the suspect’s vehicle for additional drugs. According to Lt. Estes, the K9 dog went crazy when it found the steroids. However, it is doubtful that K9 dogs are trained to sniff out anabolic steroids.

There is a good chance things didn't happen the way its being related to the news source. What happens a lot is: cops do a search that isn't quite legal and then, when they find something they technically shouldn't have (because they shouldn't have pulled them over or searched the car), they say they only did the search because the dog was going crazy. At that point, as long as they found something, the facts and legalities are usually swept aside. I got brought to jail once because they found a bunch of pills in my car that they said the dog hit on. They were my fucking seizure medications and they were in the prescription bottles. Dogs aren't trained to sniff out dilantin. The k9 didn't actually show up till after I was in cuffs in the car. Obviously didn't get charged with that but my probation officer gave me 30 days in jail for the ticket i got - which was for having a broken light above my license plate. Not sure how they noticed that at 3 in the afternoon but whatever.

^If a leo wants to search your vehicle, he will. Period

Strong 4 year bump btw..

Back