• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

AST and ALT - High? Do I have to worry?

ironborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Only oral I'm running right now is Anavar at 100mg/day. About 3.5 weeks in.

Should I be worried about these AST and ALT levels? I figured, they don't look too bad, so I don't have to fret too much.

I should probably add in that historically, even without orals, my ALT and AST has been in the mid-high 30's due to my intense powerlifting training.

xUH68PC.jpg

Last edited:
Just working out will raise levels that high. If you look at the Mayo Clinics high range for AST and ALT at 48 and 55 respectively which means you are within the norms as they define it. I am cruising on 250mg of TIPP a week only and my levels are higher than yours.

Nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
How does this compare to usual for you?

If those were my values I'd be 100% fine. Mine can raise that High Just from having strenuous workouts the few days before. No orals.

Then once I got a blood test while not working out four days before the test. With 50mg/day var. Values were right at 30. The lowest I had ever tested. Was the only time I'd ever taken off days before a blood test.

Team Green, in with the awesome info. Thanks guys for putting my mind at ease.

theestone, it's <10 IU/L more than when I'm used to on each. Typing that right now, made me realize I'm just being a hypochondriac haha

Thanks!

I worry too much. I used to have a drinking problem in the past so I'm overly conscious of my AST/ALT values.

Only oral I'm running right now is Anavar at 100mg/day. About 3.5 weeks in.

Should I be worried about these AST and ALT levels? I figured, they don't look too bad, so I don't have to fret too much.

I should probably add in that historically, even without orals, my ALT and AST has been in the mid-high 30's due to my intense powerlifting training.

xUH68PC.jpg
Those numbers look good. my numbers normal off everything are mid 40s to low 50s

Back