• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

finding out

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
none of mine and the jacks dependents are on va disability claim!!!!

:eek::wits::paddle:

they've all been added at one point or another...this is nuts..

it's like a difference of a grand a month with all the fricken kids!

also finding out its not retroactive even though the VA is the one that dropped the ball

motherfucker...I'm sure they'll figure out a way that we somehow owe THEM money

yeah...there was a gi bill issue too a long time ago and a local senator was using the jack as a poster child for the post 9/11 gi bill at the time..
so needless to say it got straightened out very quickly..

after talking to hubs real quick he's adamant this was submitted when the kids were born and his oldest was on his deers so she should have been on right along..

I put together all the docs and hes gonna call the senator vet advocate office to get this squared away..retroactively its an absurd amount of money but I guess I'd be happy if it just got fixed going forward

- - - Updated - - -

idk how I never noticed this until today

Is VA disability a real thing?

I filed for mine over a year ago and it's still "being processed". decided it was just some kind of sick joke.

idk..he was awarded his back in 04

host of fractures and shit..and burned out sinuses from an explosion
difficult to deny

DAV
AMVET and a local congressman can usually get it sorted rather quickly

he's rated at 60% but the military tried pulling him out of the IRR in 08'

I got out in 09' and never looked back or for a single fricken thing from the military or DoD

Everyone I served with has had no problem getting 40-50% for PTSD or service related anxiety plus whatever other medical issues they had going on. For whatever reason the VA in my state is just more fucked up than the other ones. I've actually been getting someone else' letters from a completely different state mailed to my home as well as the ones that are supposed to be for me. I already talked to a congressman and they said they would make an inquiry on it and then nothing happened lol.

the VA is the most fucked up government organization by far.

Pretty sure all of us who served will eventually just owe the government money back for letting us serve. At least that seems to be the direction it's going in.

the VA is the most fucked up government organization by far.

Pretty sure all of us who served will eventually just owe the government money back for letting us serve. At least that seems to be the direction it's going in.

I agree with all of that

Back