• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hostess

I just came back from Wally World. The fatties were picking over the few remaining boxes on the shelves. It wasn't pretty.

^^^^ LMFAO YET TRUE IM SURE :)

So sad ....no more twinkies, chocadiles, zingers lol
Another company will most likely purchase the rights though.

Fuckkkkkkkk!!!! I guess that's one step in the right direction for a less obese United States....
True, but no more Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's.

I know how Tallahassee feels now. The zombie apocalypse is next.

I hate coconut. Not so much the taste, but the texture. Best part of the movie lol.

They'll be back under different ownership. Twinkies won't disappear, trust me on this.

Let's hope that the Whitehouse doesn't decide to bail them out to save jobs. GM was a good move in my book, but Twinkies and Wonder bread, I don't think so. I'll be glad to see some of that crap off the store shelves.

Let's hope that the Whitehouse doesn't decide to bail them out to save jobs. GM was a good move in my book, but Twinkies and Wonder bread, I don't think so. I'll be glad to see some of that crap off the store shelves.
If they can turn a profit off of it like they did with the auto companies, why not :D

If they can turn a profit off of it like they did with the auto companies, why not :D
111912_TwinkieBailout_UFSGRAY.jpg

Back