• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Noobie here trying to get on a good diet.

noobs1988

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ive made up my mind to lose weight after being chubby for some odd years. Im 5'9 240lbs 25yrs old. I used to be a really fit 5'9 155lbs. I have a good idea of how my diet needs to be, but can anyone recommend any good websites i could go to and research all this information. I know i could just google something but i figured a lot of you guys already know great websites to refer to me. Also, would taking clen + t3 be a bad idea at my weight? Dont get me wrong though, im not a complete fatass. im active everyday. I work outside in the heat. And i can out jog my skinny girlfriend on our occasional walks.. but i am chubby, mostly my gut. also, ive never taken any kind of supplements such as vitamins, minerals, protein powders. Anyone want to recommend any of that? .. So id figure I would take 6 months or so to lose 60lbs while researching everything i can before i start my first cycle. So any information would help but definitely an awesome website that tells you what to eat each day with meal ideas would be the shit. Thanks again guys. Now time to hit the forums.

The first couple weeks you could lose multiple pounds quick. Then it'll slow down to about two pounds a week so yeah 60 in six months sounds good if you are dedicated. I dont like the idea of clen and T3, Chance to mess up your heart and thyroid. Maybe albuterol but a simple fatburner with caffeine should be enough if diets on point. As far as other sups def protein powder, BCAA 2.1.1 or greater...the more Lucien the better. Eat no csrbs for Bfast just small amount meat, nuts, and maybe small amount fruit or vegetables. Save carbs for just before workout and just after. All other meals should be protein, low glycemic veggies, and healthy fats.

www.monster-fit.com

Thanks for the info bro. Any specific kind of protein powder? I know they have several. whats BCAA 2.1.1. now let me research everything else you said. thanks a lot.

tons of info bro on youtube. youtube can be your best friend. bodybuilding.com is cool for sample program and diets. check out the one and only scooby on youtube too bro lol he is one of the first fitness guys to hit youtube. tons of great video's to help you there and check out chris jones and elliot hause on youtube bro great to help beginners. research research research bro. and cardio is the answer to your problem bro and also weight train

Protein powder? BCAAs? WTF? Brother you need to learn how to eat!
If you are serious then STOP eating:
All sugar
All white flour
All wheat
All grains
limit fruit
If it grows in the ground, eat it.
If you can kill it, eat it.
For maximum results combine exercise with diet. Even walking a mile a day. Strength training is even better.
Do this for 6 weeks and you will probably drop 30-50lbs.
Then you can evaluate your results and make adjustments.
Start tomorrow, 6 weeks goes by fast!

Do not drink beer! Best to not drink at all, but I hate seeing all the work people do on diets to then go out and have a couple of cold ones after work. If you want to have a drink, make it a hard alcohol on the rocks.

thanks guys. And thats what i was looking for Irish. something that will give me meal ideas i can shop for where its not just plain chicken with sweet potato or something.
yeah, i love youtube. Ive already watch several movies. But a lot of people are just hard core on it. im not trying to be a bodybuilder or athlete. I just want to look descent...
took my son a 2mile walk/jog yesterday. pretty good cardio for me at this point. I used to jog for like 2 years straight and i would do 6miles everyday plus other body workouts like push up/pull ups/sit-ups/ leg lifts/ect. which is how i got to 155lbs. then i got a sweet ass job where i sat in a truck all day getting paid bank and getting fed good, oilfield and within 2 years i gained 125lbs weighing 275lbs. i now weigh 250 and would like to get down to at least 200lbs. In highschool i was 175lbs for years.
well i do love to drink but when i was at 155 i still drank once a week and maintained great figure. I also watched my calories and spaced out my meals throughout the day and never stuffed my face with fast food. maybe a slice of pizza or 2 the most.
So i really need to learn HOW to eat right to get me on track to becoming healthier. Ive already 25 years old and feel like i need to start a healthier lifestyle right now. ive already picked the 1st of next month to start. give me some time to go grocery shopping and finish the remodel ive been doing on my house. then i can plan a set schedule with a cheat day once a week. Well im sure youll be seeing more of me in the diet forms as im sure ill have more questions concerning my dieting choices. Thanks again.

Think of it more as a lifestyle change instead of a diet. A diet implies temporary, the changes you need to make are life long. It may seem tough at first but it will be totally worth it when you see the pounds coming off.

Former fatty here.

Start today bro. Don't put it off. Make enough food for 3 days instead of watching TV tonight. If its bland add seasoning. Check your salt intake keep it to a minimum.

Allrecpies.com has some great food recipes also. Be creative substitute bad ingredients for better ingredients.

Make it a personal challenge to go 60 days no food unless you made it. You will make some great foods by then.

Cardio and weight training! Weight training will burn the fat and build muscle. Look at bodybuilding.com click on find a plan and go! Video of each workout I always say use the Jaime eason video first. Yes she is a woman but the workouts don't differ between a man and a woman. She knows how to train as you can see. Just fucking do it today!!!!!! Make time fuck excuses. Being fat fucking sucks? Can't get hot women can't fuck like a champion and everyone says your a fat fuck. Change it

Back