• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Leaking vial?

countrystrong83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I received three vials of test e from a far away source which is g2g. The package showed up with what appeared to be some oil on it. Judging by eye I can't tell which one if any leaked. Is there any way to test to see which one leaked and would you use the vial if it did leak?

line em up and see if one is lower than the rest..which isn't a guarantee it leaked..

to be sure I'd wipe them all off really good with dawn soap to remove the oil...then plop each one in a cup of hot water..if a cup got oil spots on the water I'd know it was leaking and i'd toss it..
if stuff gets out..bacteria can get in..and no thanks. I'll pass

I'd let the sponsor know i received a leaking vial and send pics of unopened vials

Thanks sheriv, they all look relatively the same so I am going to give the soaking in water a try. Great idea thanks for the help!

What Sheriv said is perfect bro!!!! If you can even narrow it down further you could vacuum the bottle (blow air into it through pin)...but you don't wanna contaminate your good bottles. .!!! Personally I'd waste 3 pins and separately and find the culprit...As much as it sux....What Sheri said...opening can open yourself up to bacteria and infection...but definitely let your source know...IMHO....You should be reimbursed atleast that bottle..!!! Good.luck my friend. .!!!-----peace brother

I'll 3rd sheriv on this one brother. Don't fuck around with shit you put in your body and make sure you let that source know.

Sheriv, cleaning the vials and soaking in hot water worked great. I was really surprised how obvious it was to pin point the leaking vial once submerged. Thanks for your help, really good advice!

Back