• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sciroxx vs. Alpha Pharma and other UGLs

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys,
Looking into SF and their inventory for my next run. This might be silly, but I love being able to check the batch number on sciroxx's site. For some reason it looks more "GMP" to me.
However, I did notice their pricing is pretty low (For example, the primo was like 66 bucks I think-sounds kind of crazy).

Anyone have experience with these guys or valkaryie and if so, how was the gear.

Then, I came across Alpha Pharma's line from DS, and it looked pretty "GMP" as well, read some nice reviews of their stuff.

Would love to hear feedback from reps, users, etc.

Thanks guys

Bro can't go wrong with sx! Their pricing is very reasonable and the quality is unreal. I've been running either sx or mg for the past year and no complaints….well the only gripe I have is shipping can sometimes be 3-4 weeks at times usually it arrives in 10 days or less. So do yourself a favor and get enough for the year and re-order in 6 months. Btw I read Valkyrie and sx are very similar as far as quality. I might take a shot at them soon! (pun intended) Aloha bro!

Back